Re: Reds v Real

The Dark Arts of Ramos works again. One of the biggest cheats in the game. Deliberately took Salah out using a wrestling hold that Kendo Nagasaki would be proud of Ramos knowing without him they would underperform. He does it time after time and refs and the media fall for it certainly BBC and ITV pundits and commentators did. The guys a disgrace.

somerton moss wrote:The Dark Arts of Ramos works again. One of the biggest cheats in the game. Deliberately took Salah out using a wrestling hold that Kendo Nagasaki would be proud of Ramos knowing without him they would underperform. He does it time after time and refs and the media fall for it certainly BBC and ITV pundits and commentators did. The guys a disgrace.
What game were you watching? Salah had his arm across Ramos, so he grabbed it. Something that happens in most games. LFC fans are only bleating about because it was Salah. If it had been Henderson or Lovren, it wouldn’t have got a mention.

A awful goalkeeping performance. Two howlers and looking at the second it appeared to me that he had not got over the first. Just not good enough at that level.

There has been talk on here of getting an understudy keeper for Joe Day. When Klopp off-loads Karius I hope MF does not put a bid in. He should go back to a lower league in Germany where he came from.

Marky wrote:Ramos might be dirty but I can't believe you would set out to dislocate someone's shoulder in a football game, hardly seems an easy move.
Exactly, it was a 50 50 challenge. Anyone who thinks that Ramos set out to deliberately injure Farah is deluded and living in cuckoo land and just making excuses for the scousers defeat.

ive played enoigh footie to know that was deliberate and im no liverpool fan he locked his arm he knew the roll favoured him and not salah he was goin with the roll and salahs body was moving in a different direction what an absolute c@@t ramos is no doubt at all as i watched it and confirmed on slow mo

I am not a Liverpool fan at all but saw red when saw the hold and fall and you are spot on Trev.

If that was done to one of our own County players and he was out for the season very different viewpoints. Cheating and deliberate off the ball dark arts are wrong whoever you support.