Reds v Real

Not sure if this should be here or in everything else.

Anyhow, this doesn't happen very often but today, I will put County on a back burner and concentrate on events in Kiev. If you listen the the bookies it is something like 40% Liverpool and 60% Real. Probably right.

Never had an issue with having a strong second team to support. County number one for me though. It is today that makes for me being a football fan really interesting. I can go out with friends in Pembs today and scream my head off supporting my team. I can't do that in Pembs when the County are playing. People here normally take the p**s anyway. Never mind. No comments about being a plastic please. I normally get to RP about 4 times a year, finance and family commitments notwithstanding.

I hear that MF is a Reds fan. I hope that he will be as happy as me by 10.30 tonight. Extra time I reckon.

Re: Reds v Real

llanwern exile wrote:
Blackandamber wrote:Shame its not on terrestial TV
Bt sport have it free to air on their youtube channel

Youtube.com/btsport
It's also free on the Virginmedia preview channel. Unfortunately I'm staying at a Premier Inn tonight.

Blackandamber wrote:
llanwern exile wrote:
Blackandamber wrote:Shame its not on terrestial TV
Bt sport have it free to air on their youtube channel

Youtube.com/btsport
It's also free on the Virginmedia preview channel. Unfortunately I'm staying at a Premier Inn tonight.

Laptop or mobile then

Real Madrid (RM) have had the more difficult route to the final. If Salah is contained, then RM are likely to win.
I hope Bale plays and scores. Would actually prefer Ronaldo not playing as I think RM play too many balls to him for his glory shots.

RM 3 - Liverpool 2

Justanordinaryfan wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Its plastic heaven tonight ffs

Got a quid on 5-2 to both teams 100/1 and 125/1
Why bet?? seeing as your totally uninterested, and piss take anything premier Lge related posted on here (which is your right btw) .... bit hypocritical?

I dont like horse racing but I like a bet and only bet what I can afford to lose hence the quid only :)