Re: Coventry v Exeter.

Lost TV reception and could only watch a few minutes.

During which I was surprised to hear that Paul Tisdale is apparently serving his notice. Apparently in November 2016 when they were second-bottom their Trust served notice they wouldn't be renewing his rolling two-year contract.

However, the Trust isn't empowered to pay him off so he stayed in post and has now taken them to two play-off finals. They now want him to re-sign but so far he has declined to, with MK Dons apparently among clubs interested. Technically he is still on notice until November but the club has said the issue will be resolved this summer.

Re: Coventry v Exeter.

George Street-Bridge wrote:Lost TV reception and could only watch a few minutes.

During which I was surprised to hear that Paul Tisdale is apparently serving his notice. Apparently in November 2016 when they were second-bottom their Trust served notice they wouldn't be renewing his rolling two-year contract.

However, the Trust isn't empowered to pay him off so he stayed in post and has now taken them to two play-off finals. They now want him to re-sign but so far he has declined to, with MK Dons apparently among clubs interested. Technically he is still on notice until November but the club has said the issue will be resolved this summer.

Yes I noticed that , I am presuming it was a vote of no confidence after they had nearly as bad a start as we did under Feeney.