Re: Frank off to Colchester?

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Amberexile wrote:And who countersigned all of the open cheques?

Same chap who signed off on Michael Flynn being paid £40,000 over the odds for being manager.
hi stan. I honestly feel that sometimes you say things which are malicious and damaging to the club and this is one of thise things.

so please justify it. firstly inform us of how much the average league 2 manager is on and then how much MF is on, and then maybe tell us how you know every salary for every single manager in league 2.

If you have a source within the club that are telling you what people are paid then they are a disgusting rat and god knows how they look at themsleves in the mirror.

but even so I’m impressed your source knows the salary of every single league 2 manager.

jollysuperstar wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:

Same chap who signed off on Michael Flynn being paid £40,000 over the odds for being manager.
Interesting.
Why is it interesting Harps? Stan has trouble with figures he calculated once that County fans drink 10,000 pints every time game at the ground lol.

theale wrote:We're grabbing any money we can as g.f operated with an open cheque book and now we're seeing the outcome,wake up and realise your being fed bull shit by certain people on our board who have hidden agendas.
forgive me questioning you theale but you have the worst track record of any poster in history when it comes to posting bullcrap, you even beat stan.

Name names - who are the ‘certain people’ and what are these hidden agendas?

Jimmy Exile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:

hi stan. I honestly feel that sometimes you say things which are malicious and damaging to the club and this is one of thise things.

so please justify it. firstly inform us of how much the average league 2 manager is on and then how much MF is on, and then maybe tell us how you know every salary for every single manager in league 2.

If you have a source within the club that are telling you what people are paid then they are a disgusting rat and god knows how they look at themsleves in the mirror.

but even so I’m impressed your source knows the salary of every single league 2 manager.
hi stan any chance of you justifying your damaging rumour?

theale wrote:Hi Jimmy please read what I have written on many threads,you strike me as a person who judges without doing any research,please educate yourself before writing piffle on threads.
lord tredegar
hi theale

Can you educate me please? I’ve done my research and can’t find any reason why stan would think that Flynn is paid 40 grand over the odds.

just interested to know how stan knows the average l2 salary and then knows flynns

Hi Jimmy did I say I agree with stan every time?please read what I write?good luck to mike on what redemption he is payed,wage structures can become complicated in football but I do realise our club need to be spot on with salaries paid to all staff with our limited resource,just hope mike gets some money off the board to build a strong squad this season.
jonah
lord tredegar