Re: Frank off to Colchester?

SULLY34 wrote:
excessbee wrote:'Comes home, does well' is stretching it a bit.
I thought apart from 45mins against Luton that he was very poor. Not the player we need in a small squad. Can't believe Wolves gave him a new 1 yr deal and then send him on loan for the whole year ????
Haven't we just done something similar with Tom Owen-Evans?

Tony Soprano wrote:
SULLY34 wrote:
excessbee wrote:'Comes home, does well' is stretching it a bit.
I thought apart from 45mins against Luton that he was very poor. Not the player we need in a small squad. Can't believe Wolves gave him a new 1 yr deal and then send him on loan for the whole year ????
Haven't we just done something similar with Tom Owen-Evans?
If we loan him out for this season then yes. I hope we don't.

Very disappointing - interesting comment on BBC Football about playing out wide - you can see why he went closer to home and two year contract. Last season I felt that man for man we started the season stronger I do wonder whether we will replace Tozer and Nouble with better 10 goal forwards are hard to find - 10 goal wingers even harder!

Exile 1976 wrote:It'll be interesting to see if a replacement can be brought in that will score more than 10 goals and provide more than 5 assists as that apparently isn't good enough for a lot of our fans...
He was hit and miss and I still can't work out whether I'm a fan or not????? But like you said, can we bring someone in who can score more than 10 goals.......not with our budget!

Baladabadi wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:It'll be interesting to see if a replacement can be brought in that will score more than 10 goals and provide more than 5 assists as that apparently isn't good enough for a lot of our fans...
Alex Samizadeh will fill Nouble's boots no problem.

I know Hamid, i know, if it was up to me I'd sign him just for you mate.