Re: Incoming players

UPTHEPORT wrote:I'm told the Gas are coming in for Joe

If it's true let's hope there's a decent fee
I will give him a lift if true and we could sign Artur Krysaik who has left Yeovil....IMO an ideal like for like replacement and we get cash

Players I would give at least a trial too are Troy Archibald-Henville and Robbie Simpson who have left Exeter

Darren Pratley has been released by Bolton...wonder if he fancies another year in South Wales ???

Amber100 wrote:Any opinion on who our no2 GK should be?
Anyone been released from higher division or any keepers in the conference doing well?

Who’s the youth team keeper?

All needed to challenge best GK in the league Joe Day!!!! :cheers:
Luke Steele,may be settled in Bristol.Plenty of experience,over 200 for Barnsley.

neilcork68 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:I'm told the Gas are coming in for Joe

If it's true let's hope there's a decent fee
I will give him a lift if true and we could sign Artur Krysaik who has left Yeovil....IMO an ideal like for like replacement and we get cash

Players I would give at least a trial too are Troy Archibald-Henville and Robbie Simpson who have left Exeter

Darren Pratley has been released by Bolton...wonder if he fancies another year in South Wales ???
Corky I personally think Joe is in top 5 of keepers in L2 he would be a big loss

But if we get a decent fee

Percy plunkett wrote:
Anyone been released from higher division or any keepers in the conference doing well?

Luke Steele,may be settled in Bristol.Plenty of experience,over 200 for Barnsley.
He’d be on a wedge at Bristol?
Could get another champ/league 1 team on far money money than we can as a no2/3!!

excessbee wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:that guy pictured heading for Newport Stadium on the invalid motor scooter in the South Wales Argus wasn't heading to meet MF to sign was he ??
He would be better than Jackson was last season :lol:
What a tasteless comment.
Yes and he gets away with it, if that was you or i we would be banned

We all know Marlon didn't make it.
Lovely guy and was unofficial Ambassador going to hospitals and Hospices etc.
FFS Corky give it a rest, pathetic using somebody in a invalid chair as a joke.
Wish Marlon all the best wherever he ends up.
Corky you are one miserable sod.

Mike Flynn could have a word with Tom Owen-Evans about his recent team-mate 22 year old 'keeper Tom McHale .He had an excellent season at Truro City reaching the Conf. South play-offs and was rewarded by being selected for England C squad.