Re: Incoming players

Ado wrote:I see Scott Boden has been released by Wrexham. Only scored 3 goals for them last season though (according to Wikipedia).
Another one who snubbed us.
Thank goodness he did.
Didn't think he rated a new contract anyway at the time.

jollysuperstar wrote:
Ado wrote:I see Scott Boden has been released by Wrexham. Only scored 3 goals for them last season though (according to Wikipedia).
Thank goodness he did.

Really? He scored 15 goals for us, no other County player has scored 15 goals in a season since we got back in the FL.
Yet you felt Jackson deserved one. Hmmm.

He didn't snub us, in fairness to him he was offered a 2yr deal (with option of 3rd year), payrise in a better league with a Scottish Premiership side.

Exile 1976 wrote:
jollysuperstar wrote:
Thank goodness he did.

Really? He scored 15 goals for us, no other County player has scored 15 goals in a season since we got back in the FL.
Yet you felt Jackson deserved one. Hmmm.

He didn't snub us, in fairness to him he was offered a 2yr deal (with option of 3rd year), payrise in a better league with a Scottish Premiership side.
He scored 15 goals but he didn't do any step overs.Harps loves fancy stuff with no substance or end product.

Cornish Exile wrote:
N ot surprised . According to their message board, the service he received consisted mainly of long hopeful balls into the box
Padraig had the same service virtually all season and still scored around 14 goals.
No comparison.
I know who I prefer./

Message for Percy.
I cannot speak for Harps but read with interest you used to be kit man for the boys.
With that background I find it unbelievable your comment that Frank just did fancy step overs with no end product.
10 goals plus 5 assists from out wide.
Do you seriously think that is no end product.
Guess what only 3 other County players got more assists.
The much maligned Robbie with 6 and Ben W plus Dan.

Amber100 wrote:Any opinion on who our no2 GK should be?
Anyone been released from higher division or any keepers in the conference doing well?

Who’s the youth team keeper?

All needed to challenge best GK in the league Joe Day!!!! :cheers:

None specifically, but now they're promoted, Rotherham have released LEWIS PRICE....whether he'd want to move so far south is questionable, but he is Welsh if that helps us at all!

newgroundrodney wrote:
Amber100 wrote:Any opinion on who our no2 GK should be?
Anyone been released from higher division or any keepers in the conference doing well?

Who’s the youth team keeper?

All needed to challenge best GK in the league Joe Day!!!! :cheers:

None specifically, but now they're promoted, Rotherham have released LEWIS PRICE....whether he'd want to move so far south is questionable, but he is Welsh if that helps us at all!

Ok great!!
I can’t see any keeper come with the pedigree to challenge joe due too £??

How is our youth keeper?
Build for the future?