Re: New C.O.O

Not at all well regarded in Bristol where the Ashton Gate plans were falling apart during his short tenure.Bristol Sport got Andrew Billingham in from Stoke or Birmingham I think it was in a salvage operation after Price moved on. The rest is history as Billingham created a renowned club and stadium legacy.

I worry about how thorough our recruitment process has been. guy price is a council and government grant & funding expert and comes out of a charitable role most recently. If we are looking for grants and funding to survive and prosper he is an excellent choice . If we are recruiting a foundation or community chief he is perfect . But personally I thought we needed a strong operations and commercial leader who ensures the cash flow is strong and growing month on month .

Good luck to Guy , plenty is riding on whether our board have made the right appointment

Re: New C.O.O

theale wrote:This job would and should of been given to Norman parselle.

Have to disagree on this one. The job could and should have been given to the best candidate after an open selection procedure. If that person be either Guy Price or Norman Parselle so be it.