Re: Apparently there's a football tournament in Russia

JonD wrote:Ahh, good point. Well I suppose at least he lost.

France were a bit too fally-over for my liking. It’s a shame that Belgium weren’t really at the races. Hopefully whoever wins the other semi can defeat France.

What a strange sort of game that was. Multi millions of pounds worth of talent on show and they seemed to cancel each other out. Most of the finishing was not up to standard hence the 1-0 scoreline.

How Lukaku missed that sitter from the KdB pass late on is a mystery to me. Felt totally underwhelmed by that game.

There is a chance for England to shine tonight. Wish them all the best. 50/50 I reckon. It could be decided by one mistake on either side.

Re: Apparently there's a football tournament in Russia

Croatia deserve it after that second half performance. England are hitting and hoping. There has been no build up play, no decent passing from England. Don’t know what Croatia have left in their legs for extra time. England look like the England of old, they are better than this. If England can wake the xxxx up then this is theirs. I can see Vardy coming on and getting a winner. OK game back on.