How many players coming in ?

14 players already signed on so how many do we think are coming in ? Personally I can't see Touray or Foulston getting much game time and are TOE and Reynolds in Flynny's plans ? I think that takes us down to 10 as Flynny has already stated that he'll look to send some out on loan. I think we'll need to bring in 10 ( including loans ).

Re: How many players coming in ?

Pretty much anyone who saw Crewe away in 2016/17 would have had high hopes for Tom Owen-Evans. He and Alex Samuel simply wore Crewe out with their energy, and driving runs, I am still hopeful Tom gets a run of games in a role that suits him.

If we're going with the hoofball, though, he's better getting out now before his confidence is completely shot.

We have parted with 12 players during last season.
Forget any loanees.
By 1st July we had signed Dolan, Robbie, Lamar & Pipey.
Frank also but now departed,
Padraig came in well after the season had kicked off.
To match that as 2 leaving were youngsters the goalie to Leicester and Kavanagh to Rovers.
We need at least 8 as we had Ben W from the start plus Cole both on years loan although Cole got crocked.
Like somebody said 5 a side when we return in 2 weeks time.

jollysuperstar wrote:We have parted with 12 players during last season.
Forget any loanees.
To match that as 2 leaving were youngsters the goalie to Leicester and Kavanagh to Rovers.
We need at least 8 as we had Ben W from the start plus Cole both on years loan although Cole got crocked.

Genuinely can't believe there are fans that are really worried. The players don't meet up for another 2 weeks so there's no rush in signing them. If we start pre season with the amount of players we have now, then that's the time to worry :lol:

Exile 1976 wrote:
jollysuperstar wrote:We have parted with 12 players during last season.
Forget any loanees.

Genuinely can't believe there are fans that are really worried. The players don't meet up for another 2 weeks so there's no rush in signing them. If we start pre season with the amount of players we have now, then that's the time to worry :lol:
2 weeks to pre season. They'll still be wearing last season's shirts too if we've got no sponsor.