Re: Player announcement at 5pm (Fraser Franks)

daftasfxxx wrote:Well I've just read this entire thread and i must say what a bunch of childish prats a few come across as, i hope any potential signings don't come on here first as it's more than likely put the fkers off
Haha hi mate, that’s as maybe but it’s still like Sunday school compared to the Luton forum. I’m beginning to enjoy the Stan v George derby game - Stan is still 1-0 up at the moment :grin:

Re: Player announcement at 5pm

Mr Figo wrote:Gents,

With all due respect this thread has been dragged out longer than necessary. The deal is done and we (and more importantly Franks) just need to get on with it now and play to the best of his ability - you never know he may surprise some of you!
What do you expect when Stan Einstein gets a head of steam on ??!! :roll:

Corpaboy wrote:

With all due respect this thread has been dragged out longer than necessary. The deal is done and we (and more importantly Franks) just need to get on with it now and play to the best of his ability - you never know he may surprise some of you!
I usually expect the usual suspects to lose it completely. Again I have to say I am not responsible for what others say when they go apoplectic.

The more intelligent readers will either agree with what I say or say why they disagree. The less intelligent will merely resort to insults but never actually say what it is that I have said that they disagree with and why they disagree.

Edit.

Case in point. Intelligent poster Bush believes Fraser Franks was not offered a contract by Stevenage. He posts a article which he believed showed he was right. I read the article. In my view the said article was not conclusive and I said so. Any number of posters then post that Bush is wrong. I ask merely that they post up their reasons. AlanGBriant finally does so. Having read the article it is clear that Alan is right and Bush is wrong. Nothing controversial in that in any way.

Now for reasons I don't even begin to comprehend, AGB then posts up that both Franks and Flynn could be lying but he doubts it. GSB goes of on some madcap frolic of his own over a minor error of syntax and you'd think for all the world I had ordered the killing of the first born. I am a dog sniffing turds, a tool and God knows what else.

However I accept that in trying to reason with such absurd propositions I am probably the biggest fool of the lot. 8)

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:

I usually expect the usual suspects to lose it completely. Again I have to say I am not responsible for what others say when they go apoplectic.

The more intelligent readers will either agree with what I say or say why they disagree. The less intelligent will merely resort to insults but never actually say what it is that I have said that they disagree with and why they disagree.

Edit.

Case in point. Intelligent poster Bush believes Fraser Franks was not offered a contract by Stevenage. He posts a article which he believed showed he was right. I read the article. In my view the said article was not conclusive and I said so. Any number of posters then post that Bush is wrong. I ask merely that they post up their reasons. AlanGBriant finally does so. Having read the article it is clear that Alan is right and Bush is wrong. Nothing controversial in that in any way.

Now for reasons I don't even begin to comprehend, AGB then posts up that both Franks and Flynn could be lying but he doubts it. GSB goes of on some madcap frolic of his own over a minor error of syntax and you'd think for all the world I had ordered the killing of the first born. I am a dog sniffing turds, a tool and God knows what else.

However I accept that in trying to reason with such absurd propositions I am probably the biggest fool of the lot. 8)
:cheers: