Re: Goalkeeper question

Percy plunkett wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Who was the DJ that stood in for one game as well he did ok from what I remember
Andy Fisher was a DJ,but he played a season or more for us.I got him a lovely pink kit which he hated at first but became known as the Fish kit.I think he grew to like it.

That's the guy he made a one game come back didn't he think we had injuries and suspensions and had a decent game

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Who was the DJ that stood in for one game as well he did ok from what I remember
Andy Fisher was a DJ,but he played a season or more for us.I got him a lovely pink kit which he hated at first but became known as the Fish kit.I think he grew to like it.

That's the guy he made a one game come back didn't he think we had injuries and suspensions and had a decent game
Can't remember it but you may be right.Peter Mason came back for one game away in the Midlands somewhere.

Percy plunkett wrote:Darren Robison also took over in goal during a game.I have a feeling the following game,rather than play the youth team keeper,he may have started so I think this is who you were thinking of Beefy.
I think you are right Percy. Darren Robison I reckon started a game in goal. I reckon it was Peter Mason who got injured. Mase was an interesting character - punted with his left foot, place kicked with his right! Great wicketkeeper & a decent opening bat!