Re: kit and shirt sponsor

We havnt got a main sponsor but it's not from the lack of trying . There's so many good things going on and plenty of hard work being done . Gavin and co are working their socks off and all I will say it be patient . We signed some good players but off the the pitch things are taking shape . Yes I've been a negative on here BECAUSE I care . We're all in this together because we love our club . Everybody on this forum cares . We argue , disagree but 1 thing we have is county in our blood .

Utc John Sanderson

County#9 wrote:We havnt got a main sponsor but it's not from the lack of trying . There's so many good things going on and plenty of hard work being done . Gavin and co are working their socks off and all I will say it be patient . We signed some good players but off the the pitch things are taking shape . Yes I've been a negative on here BECAUSE I care . We're all in this together because we love our club . Everybody on this forum cares . We argue , disagree but 1 thing we have is county in our blood .

Utc John Sanderson
Well said!

County#9 wrote:We havnt got a main sponsor but it's not from the lack of trying . There's so many good things going on and plenty of hard work being done . Gavin and co are working their socks off and all I will say it be patient . We signed some good players but off the the pitch things are taking shape . Yes I've been a negative on here BECAUSE I care . We're all in this together because we love our club . Everybody on this forum cares . We argue , disagree but 1 thing we have is county in our blood .

Utc John Sanderson
good post john,i wasn't knocking the club or board just would like to see the replica shirts out we can make some money,i know theres exciting news ahead as regards making money for the club and its seems its money that we are in desperate need of