Re: Labadie future to be decided this week

Amberexile wrote:Latest quotes from Flynn on Labadie. Pretty standard stuff really -

“There’s nothing to say at the moment,” said the manager. “He’s not signed a contract, he’s a free agent and I’ll be spending my budget on players that I need to get in.

“It is what it is. There’s no problem there and, like I’ve said before, until he goes anywhere [else] I won’t rule anything out. But at the moment nothing is happening and he’s a free agent.”

Flynn added: “He’s a very good professional and he’s working hard to get back as soon as he can.

“He’s a great lad and he’s never been a problem. He’s still doing his rehab here. He hasn’t gone anywhere.

“He’s not holding us to ransom. I’ll still be signing players and if that means the budget’s gone then the budget’s gone.
Great. Clear statement that there are more players to come. Two + goalkeeper I hope.

Re: Labadie future to be decided this week

newgroundrodney wrote:
Amberexile wrote:Latest quotes from Flynn on Labadie. Pretty standard stuff really -

“There’s nothing to say at the moment,” said the manager. “He’s not signed a contract, he’s a free agent and I’ll be spending my budget on players that I need to get in.

“It is what it is. There’s no problem there and, like I’ve said before, until he goes anywhere [else] I won’t rule anything out. But at the moment nothing is happening and he’s a free agent.”

Flynn added: “He’s a very good professional and he’s working hard to get back as soon as he can.

“He’s a great lad and he’s never been a problem. He’s still doing his rehab here. He hasn’t gone anywhere.

“He’s not holding us to ransom. I’ll still be signing players and if that means the budget’s gone then the budget’s gone.
Great. Clear statement that there are more players to come. Two + goalkeeper I hope.
GK
LB
CM
2 Strikers
Fingers crossed ;)