Re: Season tickets?

I'm a bit nervous with mine.... I renewed my seat through the Zebra finance thing. Had confirmation from Zebra and first payment taken this last week.
However, I have received no confirmation from the club? I've written to them with 3 emails (office@newport-county.co.uk) asking if they have received my application from Zebra Finance and received nothing back.
I just have visions of my seat being sold to someone else when I turn up to collect them!

newgroundrodney wrote:Didn't they say the office is closed througout June, due to refurbisment & relocation?
I am 60 and complete useless with modern day technology. However even I know that e-mail can be accessed anywhere. Of course it may well be that the response from the club will be that everything is in hand and not to worry as the tickets will be sent out in mid July.

However not responding to emails from fans is ill considered, rude and bad for business. No doubt the usual suspects will say it's any excuse from me to knock the club. But that's bollox. The truth is that whilst the club fail so abysmally on customer care the club underachieve. Those of us with a brain will keep pointing out that it is these little things in combination mean that we don't get the attendances we should. Those without a brain will continue to quote Brian Harris and ask if the people of Newport really want a football team.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
newgroundrodney wrote:Didn't they say the office is closed througout June, due to refurbisment & relocation?
I am 60 and complete useless with modern day technology. However even I know that e-mail can be accessed anywhere. Of course it may well be that the response from the club will be that everything is in hand and not to worry as the tickets will be sent out in mid July.

However not responding to emails from fans is ill considered, rude and bad for business. No doubt the usual suspects will say it's any excuse from me to knock the club. But that's bollox. The truth is that whilst the club fail so abysmally on customer care the club underachieve. Those of us with a brain will keep pointing out that it is these little things in combination mean that we don't get the attendances we should. Those without a brain will continue to quote Brian Harris and ask if the people of Newport really want a football team.
Being 65 and probably even more useless with modern technology, I do manage a e-mail account and couldn't agree more with not replying to them being so rude and downright annoying. I always manage to answer mine e-mails even if it's to give an answer that is not appreciated, or just to say I can't answer at the moment i'll get back you ASAP.

My understanding is the new ticket office and online will open Mon 2nd July for new season ticket applications, with cards available from w/c 23st July ?

sblair1979 wrote:i was hoping to buy my first this season (moved to area) along with three others but not on sale until July.
Office is relocating within RP .Due to re-open 2nd JULY .It would appear you can apply online from that date also. Only seated season ticket renewals and terrace season tickets have been available previously

Re: Season Tickets

rugged wrote:When are Season tickets ready for collection?
Thought I remember 23rd July was mentioned on official website, but am unable to find it now? Obviously some delay (various rumours as to why) with new ticket office/club shop, hence temporary office at Neon, Clarence place open from today?

rdh2210 wrote:I'm a bit nervous with mine.... I renewed my seat through the Zebra finance thing. Had confirmation from Zebra and first payment taken this last week.
However, I have received no confirmation from the club? I've written to them with 3 emails (office@newport-county.co.uk) asking if they have received my application from Zebra Finance and received nothing back.
I just have visions of my seat being sold to someone else when I turn up to collect them!
Exactly as I feared! My seat is now on General sale. Fuming!!!