Re: Interbet.com New Main sponsor

Beechwooddragon wrote:Meanwhile interbet still do not have a functioning website.......

we've been had and the board can come on here and ridicule rumours and gossip talk all they like, but the fact , whilst much of the clubs problems is due to sins of those before them, they have been in place and accepted promises from this new sponsor that no basic due dilligence check could possibly have cleared as being above board.

I hope we didn't print up too many shirts, debacle.

We've been paid by the sponsors so don't worry about it

Beechwooddragon wrote:Meanwhile interbet still do not have a functioning website.......

we've been had and the board can come on here and ridicule rumours and gossip talk all they like, but the fact , whilst much of the clubs problems is due to sins of those before them, they have been in place and accepted promises from this new sponsor that no basic due dilligence check could possibly have cleared as being above board.

I hope we didn't print up too many shirts, debacle.
Justy by putting in the word "fact" simply doesn't make it so. As Exile said, we've been paid

SJG99 wrote:I don't think it matters provided the club's been paid. If not, and they don't last long (and there's no particular reason to think they won't), there's the chance to sell the space again, best of both worlds.

Of course it matters, what kind of image does it create IF we now have a sponsor that doesn't actually function as an entity?

To say it doesn't matter because the money has been paid - if it has - is so naive.

As always I can see both sides of the argument :roll:

My only observation is that Interbet are also sponsoring Oldham Athletic who are flat broke. It makes me uneasy that probably the only online betting company in the world without a website© might be employing a strategy of ingratiating themselves to skint football clubs in some warped Doctor Evil kind of way.

Gawd, how far away is the first game? I need to distract myself from this website.

It would be a great start and very simple for the board to start the need for opennes as promised to confirm that our sponsor has come good and paid what is due for this season
How hard is that?
Surely we have not been taken to the cleaners
A simple start to get rid of one rumour
Any objections to that idea