Re: Interbet.com New Main sponsor

Beechwooddragon wrote:Notable still no operating website in the week leading up to season launch.

The apologists for shoddy due diligence above are surely very quiet this week as our club descends into a shambles as our season commences.
Careful Beechwooddragon. You will have one of the club defenders on here soon telling you that you are part of the hysterical minority.

Beechwooddragon wrote:sorry I missed confirmation from a director stating the company has paid us in full can you point me in the right direction ?
I missed the confirmation that we hadn't been paid can you point us in the right direction?

Im sure you see my point, there seems to be an innate assumption that this deal is no good, but if they have paid then who cares.

Lysaght Dancer wrote:
Beechwooddragon wrote:sorry I missed confirmation from a director stating the company has paid us in full can you point me in the right direction ?
I missed the confirmation that we hadn't been paid can you point us in the right direction?

Im sure you see my point, there seems to be an innate assumption that this deal is no good, but if they have paid then who cares.

The sponsor is non existent in terms of any legitimate operating business . The sponsor is d betting website that doesn’t have a betting website,

It would be hilarious if it wasn’t such a damning indictment on the circus out club has become .

Some directors and their apologists stated here that everything is ok the company has paid us .... but that is not entirely true. They paid a rather token deposit on invoice.

Any director can correct me and state clearly the company has paid us in full if they wish.... they woht because they haven’t.

Beechwooddragon wrote:
The sponsor is non existent in terms of any legitimate operating business . The sponsor is d betting website that doesn’t have a betting website,

It would be hilarious if it wasn’t such a damning indictment on the circus out club has become .

Some directors and their apologists stated here that everything is ok the company has paid us .... but that is not entirely true. They paid a rather token deposit on invoice.

Any director can correct me and state clearly the company has paid us in full if they wish.... they woht because they haven’t.[/quote]

How much have they paid and how much is the full amount?

Beechwooddragon wrote:
Lysaght Dancer wrote:

Any director can correct me and state clearly the company has paid us in full if they wish.... they woht because they haven’t.
How do you know this?

Excuse my scepticism but it’s dofficult to accept this to be true unless you provide more meat on the bones.

Reading this thread you seem to have an axe to grind with the club, so again hard to accept without more information.

Ahh yes it’s time to Blame the ones who point out the obvious for having an axe to grind ....

My axe to grind is not with the club. It’s my football club, the one I am a member of and am a season card holder of for a lifetime. I certainly have issue with the amateur shower of sh#t the people who are currently running it are delivering .

Does that make me unreasonable?

Rather than the numerous accounts you send here to peddle your propaganda how about actually running the club to some basic level of good practice and informing your membership what’s going on?

Lysaght Dancer wrote: How do you know this?

Excuse my scepticism but it’s dofficult to accept this to be true unless you provide more meat on the bones.

Reading this thread you seem to have an axe to grind with the club, so again hard to accept without more information.
What part of "our sponsor is a betting website that has no website" is conjecture? Are you seriously suggesting that the most likely scenario is that they paid the entire sum up front?

Marky wrote:
Lysaght Dancer wrote: How do you know this?

What part of "our sponsor is a betting website that has no website" is conjecture? Are you seriously suggesting that the most likely scenario is that they paid the entire sum up front?
I genuinely don't know. However, Beechwood is positive that we have only received a token deposit.

Isn't it fair to ask him how he knows this without being accused of being a board member/friend/sympathiser/sycophant?

lowandhard wrote:
jollysuperstar wrote:Again welcome to all the threads new spokesperson
It's not working
Too obvious
Funny how time can be found to blow smoke up our @sses but still no statement
Sorry, you are barking up the wrong tree. I’m not a director, a spokesperson for a director or anything else. I’m just a fan. Sorry to disappoint, and I know it’s de riguer on this board to accuse someone of being a director should they disagree with the mental conspiracy theories.

Also - Didn’t a board member say a statement will be coming as soon as possible? So why not wait and be supportive instead of acting like a kid?

Maybe the WRU are treating our club with contempt and trying to unfairly force us out. Maybe there are legal reasons why they can’t comment.

As for blowing smoke up peoples asses, you seem to be quite the cheerleader for the WRU, whereas I prefer to support my club.

If the money is all paid up who cares whether they have a website or not? And if it isn't and they don't pay it all then the board will have to explain themselves. Nothing we can do now or get worked up about.

Still a shame the kids of Newport are walking around in kits that don't have a sponsor but there was a report today about the worrying trend of football league clubs now being sponsored by betting firms. I get the feeling we may get a ban on shirts like cigarette companies in the next few years.

Bush wrote:If the money is all paid up who cares whether they have a website or not?
Possibly the bettors at Chepstow on Friday 27th's Caribbean evening.
Founder of interbet.com, Leon Hughes said:

“I’ve been working with Chepstow Racecourse for over 10 years and has always been a great destination to promote our brands and services. I look forward to working with the course to enhance the interbet.com brand and benefit from the great appeal the course has to offer its consumers.”

New customers to InterBet will be offered an exciting ‘Free Bet’ when the service goes live. All their offers and promotions can be found on ‘Betting Sites’ (http://bettingsites.ltd.uk)
But if you follow that link there are no offers and promotions deals (that I can see). That said, they did sponsor a few races by the look of it. Any racegoers here know if they had a trackside appearance (as interbet.com)?