Re: Interbet.com New Main sponsor

Bush wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:
Bush wrote:To be fair there might be a lot wrong with our football club put the PR side is working because we have fans celebrating a signing who’s legs have gone and is obviously another favour to our favourite agents and now we have fans celebrating our new sponsor who looks like a made up company!

I’m guessing the kids shirts can’t have the sponsor on the shirt so god knows when I will be able to buy one for my kid.
When did his legs go? He played International football last November.
The international with all the pull outs? Chris Coleman’s youngest ever squad picked? How many games did he play for Shrewsbury last season?
None,he was with Scunthorpe.

Aw bless Stan is pining.

Now I don’t know whether this deal is good or not, but I do worry about company directors being out off by getting involved with the County by some of the shite posted in this place.

As for the guy behind the company I’ve done a quick search and it looks like he sponsored Cardiff Devils in 2011 and also founded and sold freebets.co.uk which looks like was a big thing.

Who knows. Not me, but definitely not that thick donut stan lol.

Bush wrote:
Threadbare wrote:I fear this is a major **** up.
The photograph of JB in a T shirt at RP is very amateurish. The press release also.
Also in previous deals statements were made about "best deal ever", "best in the division" etc.
Perhaps a guideline statement could be made ?
It’s not gonna be the best deal ever when your scrambling around this late looking for someone to sponsor you. Heads should role for this but they won’t and we will continue one. Expect jimmy exile or Alan Bryan to be on here soon telling us how terrible Mr Toms were to the club. And how the previous commercial manager made a terrible deal. So predictable these days.

Your mate exile 76 praised the new board earlier in the thread for this sponsorship, so who's head should roll?
Why do you think we are scrambling around this late looking for a sponsor?

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Skate Exile wrote:I don’t think we can blame our Commercial Manager for the deal,
Firstly the way Dr Evil and Mini Me seem to have f@cked off to bed early does tend to suggest that there is truth in the notion that this sponsorship deal is right up there with the Klu Klux Klan sponsoring Tamla Motown.

So if the commercial manager is not to blame, who is?
It seems the new board members according to exile 76.

Alan G Bryant wrote:
Bush wrote:
Threadbare wrote:I fear this is a major **** up.
The photograph of JB in a T shirt at RP is very amateurish. The press release also.
Also in previous deals statements were made about "best deal ever", "best in the division" etc.
Perhaps a guideline statement could be made ?
It’s not gonna be the best deal ever when your scrambling around this late looking for someone to sponsor you. Heads should role for this but they won’t and we will continue one. Expect jimmy exile or Alan Bryan to be on here soon telling us how terrible Mr Toms were to the club. And how the previous commercial manager made a terrible deal. So predictable these days.

Your mate exile 76 praised the new board earlier in the thread for this sponsorship, so who's head should roll?
Why do you think we are scrambling around this late looking for a sponsor?
I have no idea why we are scrambling around. Why don’t you enlighten us? The point is no football club should reach end of June without a sponsor then for the second year running be the last sports team to get their shirts.

Alan G Bryant wrote:I asked you why we are scrambling around for a new sponsor. Why are you asking me to enlighten you , I asked your opinion.

Who's heads should roll ? You avoided that question.
It’s June 27th and we finally announce our kit sponsor. How many of the 91 other league club should are in this position? You keep saying how well this club is run. What’s not acceptable is losing a sponsor and not having a plan in place to make the change over smoother. 27th June to finally sort something out is pathetic. Old board members, new board members, old staff, sick staff, New staff......... I don’t give a flying f@ck who is responsible. Someone is and this isn’t acceptable.

If the contract ran out then someone at the club dropped the ball and should have had a replacement signed up before the contract ended. If we ended the deal because we weren’t happy with the deal why didn’t we have a new sponsor signed up before we cancelled the contract? Once again piss poor management if that’s what happened, if mr toms broke the contract then how have we managed to piss off our own sponsors that much that they feel they have no chance but to leave. Tell me another reason that doesn’t involve someone at this club not fecking up?

Bush wrote:
Alan G Bryant wrote:I asked you why we are scrambling around for a new sponsor. Why are you asking me to enlighten you , I asked your opinion.

Who's heads should roll ? You avoided that question.
It’s June 27th and we finally announce our kit sponsor. How many of the 91 other league club should are in this position? You keep saying how well this club is run. What’s not acceptable is losing a sponsor and not having a plan in place to make the change over smoother. 27th June to finally sort something out is pathetic. Old board members, new board members, old staff, sick staff, New staff......... I don’t give a flying f@ck who is responsible. Someone is and this isn’t acceptable.

If the contract ran out then someone at the club dropped the ball and should have had a replacement signed up before the contract ended. If we ended the deal because we weren’t happy with the deal why didn’t we have a new sponsor signed up before we cancelled the contract? Once again piss poor management if that’s what happened, if mr toms broke the contract then how have we managed to piss off our own sponsors that much that they feel they have no chance but to leave. Tell me another reason that doesn’t involve someone at this club not fecking up?
I’ll give a reason. Maybe the club have tried really hard to get a main sponsor but just couldn’t get one until now?

For all we know they spoke to hundreds of companies the minute they knew mr tom wasn’t carrying on