Re: Interbet.com New Main sponsor

Jimmy Exile wrote:
Bush wrote:
Alan G Bryant wrote:I asked you why we are scrambling around for a new sponsor. Why are you asking me to enlighten you , I asked your opinion.

Who's heads should roll ? You avoided that question.
It’s June 27th and we finally announce our kit sponsor. How many of the 91 other league club should are in this position? You keep saying how well this club is run. What’s not acceptable is losing a sponsor and not having a plan in place to make the change over smoother. 27th June to finally sort something out is pathetic. Old board members, new board members, old staff, sick staff, New staff......... I don’t give a flying f@ck who is responsible. Someone is and this isn’t acceptable.

If the contract ran out then someone at the club dropped the ball and should have had a replacement signed up before the contract ended. If we ended the deal because we weren’t happy with the deal why didn’t we have a new sponsor signed up before we cancelled the contract? Once again piss poor management if that’s what happened, if mr toms broke the contract then how have we managed to piss off our own sponsors that much that they feel they have no chance but to leave. Tell me another reason that doesn’t involve someone at this club not fecking up?
I’ll give a reason. Maybe the club have tried really hard to get a main sponsor but just couldn’t get one until now?

For all we know they spoke to hundreds of companies the minute they knew mr tom wasn’t carrying on
Why are Mr Tom not carrying on?

Stan A. Einstein wrote:Just to add that according to the directors report he has £0. in the bank and liabilities of £97K.

Come back Jerry Sherman. All is forgiven. 8)

Course I can't find interbet. Could be that they are the South African bookies of the same name and Leon has nothing to do with our new sponsorship. Yes that must be it.

Phew, for a moment I was worried.
comparing our new sponsor to Jerry Sherman despite the guy sponsoring multiple football teams to a significant level and even buying the naming rights to a large non league clubs stadium. Plus 6 or 7 smaller club sponsorships. and chepstow racecourse.

lol stan you are such a cringe. embarrassing mate

Threadbare wrote:Freebets, interbet, why all the different names/companies.
I am not normally a doommonger, but this has a very kipper-like smell to it.

I would love to be wrong.
think that’s the guys business, creating affiliate betting sites and selling them on. seems a clever guy

Threadbare wrote:Jimmy, no problem with the mans and his MO. But I do have a horrible feeling we won't see much cash out of this deal. Slippery, seems a good adjective.
Hi mate I can’t see anything online saying anything bad about him just a lot of sports sponsorship. prefer to see the positive in things so unless we see any different I’m positive and thankful to this guy for putting money into our club

Jimmy Exile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:Just to add that according to the directors report he has £0. in the bank and liabilities of £97K.

Course I can't find interbet. Could be that they are the South African bookies of the same name and Leon has nothing to do with our new sponsorship. Yes that must be it.

comparing our new sponsor to Jerry Sherman despite the guy sponsoring multiple football teams to a significant level and even buying the naming rights to a large non league clubs stadium. Plus 6 or 7 smaller club sponsorships. and chepstow racecourse.

Jimmy not doubting you but can you provide further information?

big baz wrote:
Jimmy Exile wrote:

Jimmy not doubting you but can you provide further information?
Hi baz yes I will post the links that I googled in two mins. I only bothered searching because stan was being a div about it