Re: Andrew Crofts

BASSALEG EXILE wrote:Fantastic signing that, if we manage to keep Labadie, and McCoulsky comes back as rumored then I'm quietly confident for this season.
I agree entirely that this is a good signings. For me it tends to suggest that Labadie.will be leaving/has already left.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
BASSALEG EXILE wrote:Fantastic signing that, if we manage to keep Labadie, and McCoulsky comes back as rumored then I'm quietly confident for this season.
I agree entirely that this is a good signings. For me it tends to suggest that Labadie.will be leaving/has already left.
I think you're right although I hope we're wrong

Stan A. Einstein wrote:

That's what i think, unless its a stop gap for Labadie not to be rushed into returning. I'll go with the former.

Exile 1976 wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:

That's what i think, unless its a stop gap for Labadie not to be rushed into returning. I'll go with the former.
I hadn't considered the stop gap point. Which in fairness would make equal sense.

newgroundrodney wrote:Is he a current international then?.... When I say current, if Wales played tomorrow night, how likely would he be to get selected?.... start or on bench?
He was a regular squad member from 05 onwards.He would have had more caps but he was competing with Speed,Savage etc.Not in Euro 16 squad so unlikely to get more caps at his age.