Re: Andrew Crofts

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Alan G Bryant wrote:Great signing on the face of it , I make that less than 10% of our current squad made up of elite management clients.
Maths never your strong point. Then again what is? :?:
Lol pot kettle and black about the maths Stan.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Alan G Bryant wrote:Great signing on the face of it , I make that less than 10% of our current squad made up of elite management clients.
Maths never your strong point. Then again what is? :?:

Yes it seems maths is not my strong point , you said we used the same agency for all our players yet bush said 50% of our squad are linked to elite management. Perhaps someone a lot brighter than the three of us could give us an accurate percentage.

Great signing on paper though.

Percy plunkett wrote:
newgroundrodney wrote:Is he a current international then?.... When I say current, if Wales played tomorrow night, how likely would he be to get selected?.... start or on bench?
He was a regular squad member from 05 onwards.He would have had more caps but he was competing with Speed,Savage etc.Not in Euro 16 squad so unlikely to get more caps at his age.
Apparently, his last appearance for Wales was in November 2017 against Panama.

Alan G Bryant wrote:
Skate Exile wrote:Yet again well done MF. Some really impressive signings so far.

Hindsight has never been wrong has it

He only played 4....Thats right 4 games for Scunthorpe last season...I would have thought that may be a worrying factor to say his lags have gone due to age ?

A good player in the past but time catches up with us all in the end

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
allontheamber wrote:and how many league games did Crofts complete the full 90 minutes for last season.....ZERO.
Looked competent and a calming influence today, but only lasted 50 mins.
Agreed, we looked much more secure with him. Hope coming off was a precaution.