Re: 5K A week

UPTHEPORT wrote:County fan in work just told me the Strike breakers have just signed a player on 5 k a week

Where are we going Ffs :evil:
I fail to see your apparent obsession with "Strike Breakers" re Mansfield
You are clearly a dedicated and generous County Stalwart and these comments belong in the past. Purely an observation UTP so don't be offended by an Englishman who still loves anything County :bounce:

JonD wrote:Ooh, get away from here, daftas. Pah, you and your.....facts.

Besides, if Scargill had his time again I hope he wouldn't be daft enough to call a strike in March.
Not only that, he knew Thatcher had stockpiled coal and lost public sympathy by not simply calling a national ballot. Complete eejit.

wattsville_boy wrote:I'm with Uptheport on this. Never forget...and never forgive. If you'd come from a mining community you'd understand...
Whilst agreeing with you on this. I fail to see the connection with Mansfield's current team, or am I missing something?

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
wattsville_boy wrote:I'm with Uptheport on this. Never forget...and never forgive. If you'd come from a mining community you'd understand...
Whilst agreeing with you on this. I fail to see the connection with Mansfield's current team, or am I missing something?
Yes you are. The Communist psychopath and narcissist Scargill made the mistake of taking on the Capitalist psychopath and narcissist Thatcher with all the resources of the state behind her.

End result, 34 years later, in a free market economy a rich man can pay a lower league footballer ridiculous amounts of money for kicking a piece of leather whilst we can't pay and get enough Nurses to look after people. Something is seriously wrong.

pembsexile wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
Yes you are. The Communist psychopath and narcissist Scargill made the mistake of taking on the Capitalist psychopath and narcissist Thatcher with all the resources of the state behind her.

End result, 34 years later, in a free market economy a rich man can pay a lower league footballer ridiculous amounts of money for kicking a piece of leather whilst we can't pay and get enough Nurses to look after people. Something is seriously wrong.
To try to get back to the original post on this thread, How accurate is this report of 5k per week? For which player? and who is this rich man who is bankrolling Mansfield and his relationship with the 'strike breakers'?