Programme search

A work colleague of mine who supports Reading is looking for the County programme from 12 Oct 85 (had to check Amber in the Blood for the date!) when we played them at Somerton. Does anyone have a copy? I know Duncan sometimes comes on here from time to time or anyone else who might have one for sale.

Thanks

Re: Programme search

Mr Figo wrote:A work colleague of mine who supports Reading is looking for the County programme from 12 Oct 85 (had to check Amber in the Blood for the date!) when we played them at Somerton. Does anyone have a copy? I know Duncan sometimes comes on here from time to time or anyone else who might have one for sale.

Thanks
Duncan has a website with hundreds of County programmes available might be worth checking that.

Re: Programme search

George Street-Bridge wrote:That would be a popular one, isn't it the game when Reading broke the record for the number of consecutive wins from the start of a season?
I think it is. I remember there was a great deal of interest in the game and that Barry Davies reported live from Somerton Park. Which always led me to believe that the game would have been that night's match of the day but for a dispute meaning there was no football being televised

My recall of the match is we played really well and were the better side. Sadly we lost 2-0. (Although the way my memory is draining from my brain we might have played badly and won.)