Re: ANY SIGNINGS THIS WEEK....? TYLER FORBES

Your above comment being the perfect example of your arrogance and negative attitude to anything that goes on ......

"In fairness , it would be a major surprise if somebody signed and they said they didn't like the manager"

You've turned a positive slant on things into a negative in your first statement and , to be quite honest , it's getting a bit boring now ......

Carry on though , please ........ :roll:

Corpaboy wrote:Your above comment being the perfect example of your arrogance and negative attitude to anything that goes on ......

"In fairness , it would be a major surprise if somebody signed and they said they didn't like the manager"

You've turned a positive slant on things into a negative in your first statement and , to be quite honest , it's getting a bit boring now ......

Carry on though , please ........ :roll:
No, I merely pointed out the obvious. In over fifty years I have never heard a single player make any negative comment on joining any club. If you want to make out I am being negative then I'm sure people like daftas will agree with you. :grin:

Edit.

A negative comment would have been 'presumably the players that didn't join us or who choose to leave don't like our manager.' Which would have been equally inaccurate.

You love Newport County. So do I. Players don't. It is their job. Those that join us do so because it is the best gig that they can get. It is true of virtually every single player who has ever played for Newport County. It is also true of virtually every single player who has ever played for anybody else. They will kiss the badge and express their love for the club one week and go and do the same for some other team the next.

Get over it.
Last edited by Stan A. Einstein on June 29th, 2018, 9:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

rdh2210 wrote:So Flynny wants another 4 or 5 signings (some will be loans). What else do we need? LB cover for Butler? GK to challenge Day? Definitely another one if not two strikers? Are we ok in midfield?
Backup Keeper in on a permenant
Midfielder on a permenant (if labs leaves)
Left Back Cover via Loan
Striker via loan (McCoulsky?)

Thats what I would go for. Possibly another winger probably on loan should we get rid of lemar.

rdh2210 wrote:So Flynny wants another 4 or 5 signings (some will be loans). What else do we need? LB cover for Butler? GK to challenge Day? Definitely another one if not two strikers? Are we ok in midfield?
I would say a left back, perhaps a CB (based on two out and only one in), a couple of central midfielders (particularly as it's looking increasingly likely that Labadie won't be signing up) and a couple of strikers

wattsville_boy wrote:
I would say a left back, perhaps a CB (based on two out and only one in), a couple of central midfielders (particularly as it's looking increasingly likely that Labadie won't be signing up) and a couple of strikers
Oh and a goalkeeper....

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:You have to remember that if you disagree with Stan then you're classed as a happy clapper
Your comment is demonstrably false. Out of nothing more than idle curiosity why do you tell these lies about me?
Are you for real?
For ages now you've belittled people on here who dare to have a brighter outlook on the way our club is run, you always look for the negative, you name call, you bully, you're always trying to get one over and before you reply with some smart arse crap i couldn't give a flying shit muc so don't bother

daftasfxxx wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:You have to remember that if you disagree with Stan then you're classed as a happy clapper
Your comment is demonstrably false. Out of nothing more than idle curiosity why do you tell these lies about me?
Are you for real?
For ages now you've belittled people on here who dare to have a brighter outlook on the way our club is run, you always look for the negative, you name call, you bully, you're always trying to get one over and before you reply with some smart arse crap i couldn't give a flying shit muc so don't bother
:shock: :shock:

wattsville_boy wrote:
Who were the 2 centre backs out?

Ugo. wrote:
wattsville_boy wrote:
Who were the 2 centre backs out?
White and Turley?