Re: ANY SIGNINGS THIS WEEK....?

Justanordinaryfan wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:So they should the money the hippy's chucking at them
Always me smile .... we didn’t mind it when Lottery Les’ money got us up.
Absolutely.no comparison, fgr have had 2 million pumped into thier village club for the last few seasons, fuc knows how much this seasob

daftasfxxx wrote:
Justanordinaryfan wrote:
Absolutely.no comparison, fgr have had 2 million pumped into thier village club for the last few seasons, fuc knows how much this seasob
Of course there is a comparison. Both clubs had/have an advantage over other clubs in their league because rich owners made/make financial contributions.

Re: Looks like one at 5

Exile 1976 wrote:Happy with this signing, looks like Flynny has done some good business
Where as I think the crofts signing is terrible and there’s question marks for me signing Matt who’s obviously in the slide, what I do respect is the gaffer is buying players in positions that if we were sat in a pub we would list these positions as needs.

Re: Looks like one at 5

Bush wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:Happy with this signing, looks like Flynny has done some good business
Where as I think the crofts signing is terrible and there’s question marks for me signing Matt who’s obviously in the slide, what I do respect is the gaffer is buying players in positions that if we were sat in a pub we would list these positions as needs.
I suppose with the Crofts signing it comes down to whether his legs are gone or not. Only time will tell.

Matt's statistics do suggest a slide recently but whenever I've seen him play against us he's been a handful. Plus Grimsby fans have said that although he lacked quality at times last season, he always gave 100%. Again only time will tell.

daftasfxxx wrote:
Justanordinaryfan wrote:
Forget the amounts .... the comparison is there for all to see. For the record ... What’s your issue with someone pumping millions into FGR?