Re: Looks like one at 5

Corpaboy wrote:The thing I like about all of these signings so far is the fact that they all seem to have been attracted by Flynny's people skills and his approach to building a squad .

Well happy so far , but time and games will tell .
CTID

In fairness it would be a major surprise if anyone signed and said that they didn't like the manager.

Agree entirely with your sentiment that time and games will tell. Without checking I wouldn't have known any one of them from Adam. And that was true of Amond and White and of those who didn't make the grade. But anyone wearing a Newport County shirt I will always want to do well.

Re: ANY SIGNINGS THIS WEEK....?

daftasfxxx wrote:Its an unsustainable club, a village club, hasn't got the catchment area, basically a rich mans toy that will go tits up as soon as he goes
Well, exactly! Plus the fact that we had some money from Les over a short period and now we are paying some of it back. That’ll never happen at FGR, after all even if their fan sells his cow, it still won’t cover it. :grin:

Re: Looks like one at 5

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:The thing I like about all of these signings so far is the fact that they all seem to have been attracted by Flynny's people skills and his approach to building a squad .

Well happy so far , but time and games will tell .
CTID

In fairness it would be a major surprise if anyone signed and said that they didn't like the manager.

Agree entirely with your sentiment that time and games will tell. Without checking I wouldn't have known any one of them from Adam. And that was true of Amond and White and of those who didn't make the grade. But anyone wearing a Newport County shirt I will always want to do well.
You may have you're opinions on how our club should be run , and long may it continue , Bren .

But ....... Michael Flynn knows a HELL of a lot more than you when it comes to choosing a squad of players !?
After all ..... he's being paid TWICE as much as every other League 2 manager out there ???
Let him get on with it , eh ???

Get behind it all and spout some positive shit for a change ???
Opinions ... great
I don't question your questioning , but how about posting something positive for a change ?

It wouldn't hurt , sureley ????

Don't get me wrong .... i love reading your posts and opinions . But .........
I can't recall any POSITIVE posts about our club within the last 2 years since I've joined ?

You'll correct me on that I'm sure , but you really do edge on the doom n gloom side of things .