£12.50 donation to the trust

There is an offer on from Betfair at the moment that will pay a £12.50 donation to the trust for new customers who place any single £10 bet on the World Cup. So if you are going to bet £10 in a single bet please do it through the Trust easyfundraising store that can be found on the trust website. If you are already registered just go to Betfair via this site-don't go direct to Betfair we won't get the donation, if not registered then you'll need to do that first. 100 new bets = £1250 easy money no brainer. If anybody knows how to post a link can you do this thanks Andrew Perry.

ps spread the word.

Re: £12.50 donation to the trust

mad norm wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
mad norm wrote:Why not just give a tenner to the Trust?
Quite. We wouldn't want to upset our new main club sponsors by siding with the opposition now, would we? :shock:
Of course not and I am sure I am one of hundreds of County fans clamouring to open an account with Interbet :bounce:
Me too. Just as soon as they get their web-site up. Odd strategy, a betting site sponsoring football clubs yet having no web-site to bet on during the World Cup. It got me thinking though. How about you and me open up an ice cream emporium and only sell our delicious cornets and wafers in January and February.

No? In which case why don't we open a coal and fire wood shop and only open in July and August? What you think that's too crazy?

And you try to pass yourself off as mad!!!!! What is the world coming to?

:lol:

Great if people want to donate £10 directly to the trust, this is aimed at people who already bet and were going to do £10 single bet anyway, the difference is this way you make the same bet and the trust gets a £12.50 donation, I suspose the hope is also that once people realise they can make the same online purchases they were going to make anyway they will start to use the site and make FREE money for our club.

mad norm wrote:Why not just give a tenner to the Trust?
The idea is that whilst we continue in our other pursuits we can still be raising money for the Trust and therefore the club without costing members more money; the offers on the EasyFundraising website do this; the average Family Holiday booked through it raises £40 for a cause.

We are not saying if something is more expensive through the site to buy it there, maybe way up how much you'd save against the size of the donation?

If 5% of our supporters took this offer alone we'd raise over £1.8k; that could potentially cover one of the clubs smaller bills for a year.