Re: Lamar Reynolds released and signed for Dagenham

SULLY34 wrote:
Bush wrote:
Newportonian wrote:Not released he was sold for an undisclosed fee according to his agent
Their fans are laughing at this suggestion because they said they have no money. Also why would they pay for a player then give him a one year deal?
Same as Falkirk with TOE!
I’m saying nothing but queue Alan Bryant with an explanation very soon!

Bush wrote:
Newportonian wrote:Not released he was sold for an undisclosed fee according to his agent
Their fans are laughing at this suggestion because they said they have no money. Also why would they pay for a player then give him a one year deal?
Just saying what has been posted by elite management, I’m guessing it could be a freebie but with some add on’s

DEAL DONE : Glad to confirm @elite_mgmt client @Lamar_rey10 has joined Dagenham & Redbridge from Sky Bet League Two outfit Newport County for an undisclosed fee....the explosive attacking wide man has signed a one year contract #TransferWindow

Newportonian wrote:
Bush wrote:
Just saying what has been posted by elite management, I’m guessing it could be a freebie but with some add on’s

DEAL DONE : Glad to confirm @elite_mgmt client @Lamar_rey10 has joined Dagenham & Redbridge from Sky Bet League Two outfit Newport County for an undisclosed fee....the explosive attacking wide man has signed a one year contract #TransferWindow
Undisclosed could be £1, we'll never know.

I remember the hype around him at Stevenage for the first game of the season - Dan Newton also at the academy played that day for Stevenage - I think he scored as well iirc - he looked a much more effective player.

Pace in abundance but not enough in front of goal with step overs masking indecision. It's a real shame but the step up and progress from non-league and the V9 academy was not enough for MF who had really made his decision in a couple of months by offloading him to the O's and he looks to have struggled there. Hope he finds his level at D&R.