Re: FAO of any board member

I just wanted to say, that while I'm no computer whizkid, I'm not thick either.
I clicked where it said "to apply via Zebra Finance click here"... so one would reasonably expect everything you need, to be beyond that click. You would not expect to have to do a separate application to the club too.
I even signed it online using some system which I've since forgotten.
At no point did I see any requirement to ALSO apply through the Club.

AndyWhitedivesagain wrote:Not as important as this problem, but I tried to log in to my County Lottery account. As I've forgotten my password, I've filled in the forgot password section. It tells me they will send a link for me to update my password. I've tried 3 times now. Still no link has been sent. The communication from the club is shocking.
The Lottery guys will be in tomorrow; please send a copy of the email to me at deafoe77@googlemail.com and I will see what we can get sorted for you.

Alan G Bryant wrote:
rdh2210 wrote:
newgroundrodney wrote:My seat is also showing up as available to buy.
My finance agreement with Zebra must be one of the earliest, and is dated 9TH APRIL, with the first payment having been taken, of £57.00 on 30th April..... then £30 on 30th May.... then £30 on 30th June.
I got in early because of the renewal special price.
Very worried now.

UPDATE: Just come off the phone to Zebra who say the loan account is fully active, and has been since 12th April, and while they can't comment on individual seat availability at any individual club, from their point of view, the money has been sent in respect of the seat applied for.
Hi NGR - Yes I had the same response. I was told by the club the mistake I made (and possibly you?) is that we both did the application through Zebra assuming Zebra would pass on all details of seat number etc to the club. Apparently we had to then fill in a SEPARATE season ticket application form with all of the details of seat number etc and ticked the payment box as ZEBRA. So in a nut shell two applications - one for Zebra and one for the club!
So it was your mistake, not the football club?
Hi Alan,
The issue I had is that the club did not respond to three emails I had sent. Yes I was worried something may have gone wrong back in June when I received no confirmation from the club of my purchase. If I had received an answer back in June then all of this would've / could've been avoided.
Richard

Alan G Bryant wrote:
rdh2210 wrote:
newgroundrodney wrote:My seat is also showing up as available to buy.
My finance agreement with Zebra must be one of the earliest, and is dated 9TH APRIL, with the first payment having been taken, of £57.00 on 30th April..... then £30 on 30th May.... then £30 on 30th June.
I got in early because of the renewal special price.
Very worried now.

UPDATE: Just come off the phone to Zebra who say the loan account is fully active, and has been since 12th April, and while they can't comment on individual seat availability at any individual club, from their point of view, the money has been sent in respect of the seat applied for.
Hi NGR - Yes I had the same response. I was told by the club the mistake I made (and possibly you?) is that we both did the application through Zebra assuming Zebra would pass on all details of seat number etc to the club. Apparently we had to then fill in a SEPARATE season ticket application form with all of the details of seat number etc and ticked the payment box as ZEBRA. So in a nut shell two applications - one for Zebra and one for the club!
So it was your mistake, not the football club?
Wow, what a patronising, tedious (unt you are. So glad that you're involved with the running of our club.

Colin Faulkner wrote:
AndyWhitedivesagain wrote:Not as important as this problem, but I tried to log in to my County Lottery account. As I've forgotten my password, I've filled in the forgot password section. It tells me they will send a link for me to update my password. I've tried 3 times now. Still no link has been sent. The communication from the club is shocking.
The Lottery guys will be in tomorrow; please send a copy of the email to me at deafoe77@googlemail.com and I will see what we can get sorted for you.
Cheers Colin. Had another try last night and finally found my password.

AndyWhitedivesagain wrote:
Colin Faulkner wrote:
Cheers Colin. Had another try last night and finally found my password.
Good times