Re: FAO of any board member

Bush wrote:
Fair play to rob. Not the first time he has reacted so quickly to a request from a fan on here either.
Rob has always been a credit to the club.

Newport County pay people to deal with fans queries, problems etc. It shouldn't take Rob to have to intervene, it should not require people to have to communicate via the message board. When fans email the club, the club should reply.

In any organization things go wrong. If those problems are dealt with quickly and appropriately, it makes the organization look professional.

Today Rob looks professional. The same can not be said of the club.

Credit to Rob S for his last-ditch tackle :)
rdh2210 wrote: Apparently we had to then fill in a SEPARATE season ticket application form with all of the details of seat number etc and ticked the payment box as ZEBRA. So in a nut shell two applications - one for Zebra and one for the club!
Putting to one side the appropriate response of “FFS!” does this mean there remains a small risk of some who bought via ZEBRA turning up at Game 1 to find someone who bought direct from the club sitting in their seat?

Presumably it’s not too daunting a task to tally up the purchases from the two sources to identify any discrepancies in seats paid for and seats sold.

JonD wrote:Credit to Rob S for his last-ditch tackle :)
rdh2210 wrote: Apparently we had to then fill in a SEPARATE season ticket application form with all of the details of seat number etc and ticked the payment box as ZEBRA. So in a nut shell two applications - one for Zebra and one for the club!
Putting to one side the appropriate response of “FFS!” does this mean there remains a small risk of some who bought via ZEBRA turning up at Game 1 to find someone who bought direct from the club sitting in their seat?

Presumably it’s not too daunting a task to tally up the purchases from the two sources to identify any discrepancies in seats paid for and seats sold.
Indeed. We should expect that now they are aware of the situation, the club put the effort into identifying Any other supporters who made the same mistake.

Also that arrangements for next season preclude the issue by simplifying the process.

rdh2210 wrote:
newgroundrodney wrote:My seat is also showing up as available to buy.
My finance agreement with Zebra must be one of the earliest, and is dated 9TH APRIL, with the first payment having been taken, of £57.00 on 30th April..... then £30 on 30th May.... then £30 on 30th June.
I got in early because of the renewal special price.
Very worried now.

UPDATE: Just come off the phone to Zebra who say the loan account is fully active, and has been since 12th April, and while they can't comment on individual seat availability at any individual club, from their point of view, the money has been sent in respect of the seat applied for.
Hi NGR - Yes I had the same response. I was told by the club the mistake I made (and possibly you?) is that we both did the application through Zebra assuming Zebra would pass on all details of seat number etc to the club. Apparently we had to then fill in a SEPARATE season ticket application form with all of the details of seat number etc and ticked the payment box as ZEBRA. So in a nut shell two applications - one for Zebra and one for the club!
So it was your mistake, not the football club?

JonD wrote:
Alan G Bryant wrote:So it was your mistake, not the football club?
Yep, a foolproof process, of which the club should rightly feel proud, but thicko supporters screwed it up. Ain’t it always thus?
Indeed. I mean people fill in an application form, hand over their cash. What do they expect, a season ticket? They write to the club, what do they expect? A reply?

Dear God in heaven. The thing that makes me sick is that Rob Sant'. F@ck me sideways what does he think he's doing? I mean much more of this customer service and they'll all be wanting it. Does he not realize that the way to encourage people to support Newport County is to treat them with utter contempt?

Thank heavens for people like Alan G. Bryant. If you don't know who he is and want to, nip down to Rodney Parade one Saturday afternoon in December when County are at home. He'll be the only one there. :(

I just cringe every time Bryant comes on here.
How dare fans expect a reply to e mails sent to the club.
Well done Rob for sorting this mess out again.
On another tact read on another thread that you can collect season tickets from the Neon? at end of month.
If that's correct we have had the heave ho from the new shop unless the message was collect from our new shared facilty.
Presume if we are locked out no shop sales at all.
Maybe AGB can tell us what the latest is?