Re: A Fans Rep

Bush wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:Just as well the board are prepared to work for nothing as well as giving their time free.We would be in a mess if every director charged for their advice and had to read it from a book before they give it.Decisions need to be made on a daily basis,there isn't always time to check every detail.They will make mistakes but at least they are not afraid to stand up and be counted.
Let's talk about our differences at the Bristol City friendly. As the commited supporters we are I'm sure we can iron out any little difficulties between us.
As you say let's all pull together.
If it goes ahead!
Cripes!!!!

Don't tell me that the game is in doubt? :shock:

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Bush wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Let's talk about our differences at the Bristol City friendly. As the commited supporters we are I'm sure we can iron out any little difficulties between us.
As you say let's all pull together.
If it goes ahead!
Cripes!!!!

Don't tell me that the game is in doubt? :shock:

Nobody from the club has said it is in doubt, however, should Ingerrrrrrlund beat Sweden, their semi final is at the same time.

whoareya wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Is that your number? You want to watch someone doesn't post it on grindr
LOL

Used to have to make do with Rodney Road public toilets. Apparently...........

Using words like tart and jokes about public toilets. Misogynist and homophobic, no wonder you need to keep your identity secret.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
whoareya wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Is that your number? You want to watch someone doesn't post it on grindr
LOL

Used to have to make do with Rodney Road public toilets. Apparently...........

Using words like tart and jokes about public toilets. Misogynist and homophobic, no wonder you need to keep your identity secret.
:crybaby:

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Bush wrote:
whoareya wrote:
Are you saying that the falling-out and subsequent leaving is the fault of the incumbents? Nothing to do with clashes of personality, power struggles etc. - you know, regular business occurrences ?
I’m confused here. Isn’t this exactly what I said? I have an issue when people say people leave this club due to abuse from fans. This simply isn’t true. Fall outs between the board will always be the biggest issue at this club.
Beautifully argued point.

I can't speak for Whereishe but if you were against me in court and had produced an argument that over powering I would concede defeat.

Quite simply there's no coming back from that.
Lol Stan you are no Michael Mansfield are you?!

Conceding defeat over that lol. hate to have you in the clubs corner if it ever had to go to court. noticed on the Labadie thread that you are a mysoginist as well.

see stan, even thick youngsters like me can be intelligent enough to spot a bullshitting mysoginist like you lol..

Jimmy Exile wrote:

Conceding defeat over that lol. hate to have you in the clubs corner if it ever had to go to court. noticed on the Labadie thread that you are a mysoginist as well.

see stan, even thick youngsters like me can be intelligent enough to spot a bullshitting mysoginist like you lol..
You're such an angry young man. It's not good for you being in a constant rage. Feel free to call me to express your ill temper, if you think that might help.

Kind regards,

Brendan

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Jimmy Exile wrote:

Hi Carl,

You're such an angry young man. It's not good for you being in a constant rage. Feel free to call me to express your ill temper, if you think that might help.

Kind regards,

Brendan
Lol Stan. A couple of points for you.

Firstly my name is not Carl.

Secondly it’s a banning offence to speculate on the identity of a forum user so expect yet another spell on the sidelines Stanley boy.

Thirdly, I’m not angry, I’m very happy. To see you squirm and get agitated over little old me every day is a real pleasure lol

guest101 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Said it before but I think we need one independent of Borad and Trust to take on people's concerns
But that's the point. We are a fans owned and run club. It appears that Rob and Colin are aware of that, they acted quickly and efficiently to sort out problems that other fans were experiencing.

Too many on our board of directors seem to think that it is their right to be directors. Thankfully there are at least two and I suspect more who realize that it is a privilege.
"Too many on our board of directors seem to think it is their right to be directors

Having been elected by us, surely that gives them the right., or am I missing something?[/quote]

Despite promises the recent intake have remained remarkably quiet.[/quote]

The recent intake might not be on here
replying to every rumour or fan question. The recent intake have been sorting out fan questionnaires attending meetings. sorting out an income stream that could be our third biggest money income. meeting with the academy. setting up a temporary ticket office. sorting out a potential club pop up shop within the city. that’s just a few things they along with other board members they have been doing. If you can spare some time give us a call matey 07989448692
rob.santwris@ail.co.uk. let’s all work together
anyone can pretend to run a club in cyber space it’s slightly different in the real world.

Rob[/quote]

Well said Rob