How amber are you?

Pair off the following sentences as list 1 is Newport County. List 2 is the opposition.

List 1
1) Clever forward play, draws the tackle an wins a penalty.

2) I really hate it when crap teams come here and park the bus. That type of thing is killing football.

3) Only sh!t on the English side of the bridge is just a bit of banter.

4) We ran down the clock really well.

5) The referee was shite. They kicked the sh!t out of us and he gave us no protection.

List 2

1) Waving a plastic sheep at us is unacceptable racism.

2) Great away performance. We took everything they could throw at us and fought hard for the draw.

3) The diving cheating b@stards.

4) The referee was shite, they conned him so often, going down like they'd been shot at every opportunity.

5) Time wasting b@stards.

Match all five to win a free bet with interbet.com.

Re: How amber are you?

Stan A. Einstein wrote:Pair off the following sentences as list 1 is Newport County. List 2 is the opposition.

List 1

2) I really hate it when crap teams come here and park the bus. That type of thing is killing football.

5) The referee was shite. They kicked the sh!t out of us and he gave us no protection.

List 2

2) Great away performance. We took everything they could throw at us and fought hard for the draw.

4) The referee was shite, they conned him so often, going down like they'd been shot at every opportunity.

You been at the Sherry cabinet again , Bren ?

Interestingly, when Chepstow Racecourse announced their sponsorship by Interbet, the press release said "Going forward, every fixture at Chepstow Racecourse will feature on InterBet’s website and customers will be able to bet live trackside on their mobile devices on all the great racing action.".

Their next fixture is this weekend July 6th to July 8th.

All eyes on that website come Friday.

Corpaboy wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:Pair off the following sentences as list 1 is Newport County. List 2 is the opposition.

List 1

List 2

I am outraged that you should suggest such a thing. Luckily for you the three pints of Guinness I had for breakfast has put me in a mellow mood otherwise you would have felt the full force of my wrath. :grin:

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:

List 1

List 2

I am outraged that you should suggest such a thing. Luckily for you the three pints of Guinness I had for breakfast has put me in a mellow mood otherwise you would have felt the full force of my wrath. :grin:
:shock: :shock: You're hard !!!! :lol: