Informed sources tell me.

Newport County natter & football chatter.
User avatar
User

Bush

Posts

7350

Re: Informed sources tell me.

Postby Bush » July 6th, 2018, 5:35 pm

Exile 1976 wrote:Well called Bush.

Newport v Brizzle now to be played behind closed doors


Just hope the other thing I told you isn’t true!
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

Posts

14022

Location

MT

Re: Informed sources tell me.

Postby Exile 1976 » July 6th, 2018, 5:46 pm

Bush wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:Well called Bush.

Newport v Brizzle now to be played behind closed doors


Just hope the other thing I told you isn’t true!



Fingers crossed.....but I really think you're right about that too.
no avatar
User

Jimmy Exile

Posts

339

Re: Informed sources tell me.

Postby Jimmy Exile » July 7th, 2018, 12:05 am

Exile 1976 wrote:
Bush wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:Well called Bush.

Newport v Brizzle now to be played behind closed doors


Just hope the other thing I told you isn’t true!



Fingers crossed.....but I really think you're right about that too.


with Bush’s recent record on rumours, I doubt he is right about anything
User avatar
User

Bush

Posts

7350

Re: Informed sources tell me.

Postby Bush » July 7th, 2018, 12:08 am

Jimmy yes the rumour yesterday I said the game was off was a shocker.
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Posts

10045

Re: Informed sources tell me.

Postby Stan A. Einstein » July 7th, 2018, 12:31 am

Bush wrote:Jimmy yes the rumour yesterday I said the game was off was a shocker.



Hi Bush,

I too was told that the game was off yesterday because Newport Live wanted a fee greatly than County could afford to pay.

Like you I would be surprised if the other rumour you had heard was true. However we all know that Jimmy Exile does tend to go apoplectic whenever bad news which happens to be true is posted on here.

I feel I must point out one thing. I only ever speak for myself and I don't hide who I am and I don't have multiple identities. I can see that the more cynical readers of this board might think that I have deliberately invented a alter ego in Jimmy. And indeed I can see how doing so, what I believe that the military describe as 'black op's' would help enhance my credibility. However that is not my style. I can categorically state that I am not Jimmy.

However I hope he keeps up the good work.
no avatar
User

Jimmy Exile

Posts

339

Re: Informed sources tell me.

Postby Jimmy Exile » July 7th, 2018, 12:38 am

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Bush wrote:Jimmy yes the rumour yesterday I said the game was off was a shocker.



Hi Bush,

I too was told that the game was off yesterday because Newport Live wanted a fee greatly than County could afford to pay.

Like you I would be surprised if the other rumour you had heard was true. However we all know that Jimmy Exile does tend to go apoplectic whenever bad news which happens to be true is posted on here.

I feel I must point out one thing. I only ever speak for myself and I don't hide who I am and I don't have multiple identities. I can see that the more cynical readers of this board might think that I have deliberately invented a alter ego in Jimmy. And indeed I can see how doing so, what I believe that the military describe as 'black op's' would help enhance my credibility. However that is not my style. I can categorically state that I am not Jimmy.

However I hope he keeps up the good work.


lol stan. Constantly being made of fool of by little old me so post that shite above which nonone is buying.

embarrassing son lol
no avatar
User

Jimmy Exile

Posts

339

Re: Informed sources tell me.

Postby Jimmy Exile » July 7th, 2018, 12:40 am

Bush wrote:Jimmy yes the rumour yesterday I said the game was off was a shocker.


Lol. Revealing that a game was off compared to spreading damaging shite that the wRU and newport live have kicked us out.

you are definitely more hysterical than Stan, but to be fair to you not as thick
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Posts

10045

Re: Informed sources tell me.

Postby Stan A. Einstein » July 7th, 2018, 1:08 am

Jimmy Exile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Bush wrote:Jimmy yes the rumour yesterday I said the game was off was a shocker.



Hi Bush,

I too was told that the game was off yesterday because Newport Live wanted a fee greatly than County could afford to pay.

Like you I would be surprised if the other rumour you had heard was true. However we all know that Jimmy Exile does tend to go apoplectic whenever bad news which happens to be true is posted on here.

I feel I must point out one thing. I only ever speak for myself and I don't hide who I am and I don't have multiple identities. I can see that the more cynical readers of this board might think that I have deliberately invented a alter ego in Jimmy. And indeed I can see how doing so, what I believe that the military describe as 'black op's' would help enhance my credibility. However that is not my style. I can categorically state that I am not Jimmy.

However I hope he keeps up the good work.


lol stan. Constantly being made of fool of by little old me so post that shite above which nonone is buying.

embarrassing son lol


Keep up the good work nonone!!!!
User avatar
User

Mr Figo

Posts

712

Re: Informed sources tell me.

Postby Mr Figo » July 7th, 2018, 12:33 pm

https://twitter.com/argusoncounty?lang=en

This posted on Argus site - maybe he hasn't gone
no avatar
User

Loyalfoot

Posts

290

Re: Informed sources tell me.

Postby Loyalfoot » July 7th, 2018, 6:01 pm

More gossip and rumour rubbish.
User avatar
User

AndyWhitedivesagain

Posts

146

Location

Newport

Re: Informed sources tell me.

Postby AndyWhitedivesagain » July 8th, 2018, 5:59 pm

Joss posted a video of himself training on Twitter yesterday. This was Frank Nouble’s reply.

“Go on boy back in that Newport strip very soon”
User avatar
User

JonD

Posts

1669

Location

Corridor of Uncertainty

Re: Informed sources tell me.

Postby JonD » July 8th, 2018, 9:00 pm

AndyWhitedivesagain wrote:Joss posted a video of himself training on Twitter yesterday. This was Frank Nouble’s reply.

“Go on boy back in that Newport strip very soon”


Not being part of the Twitterati I don’t know whether or not Frank does irony.
User avatar
User

rdh2210

Posts

304

Re: Informed sources tell me.

Postby rdh2210 » July 9th, 2018, 9:55 am

Mr Figo wrote:https://twitter.com/argusoncounty?lang=en

This posted on Argus site - maybe he hasn't gone


I was interested in the tweet further down, that John Akinde had signed for Lincoln for a undisclosed fee! :shock:
Where is Lincoln's money coming from?
no avatar
User

excessbee

Posts

3220

Re: Informed sources tell me.

Postby excessbee » July 9th, 2018, 11:27 am

rdh2210 wrote:
Mr Figo wrote:https://twitter.com/argusoncounty?lang=en

This posted on Argus site - maybe he hasn't gone


I was interested in the tweet further down, that John Akinde had signed for Lincoln for a undisclosed fee! :shock:
Where is Lincoln's money coming from?


Surely from an FA Cup run and promotion the season before last. Followed by selling 5000? season tickets and an average gate of 8000. Sorry I don't have the exact figures.
no avatar
User

neilcork68

Posts

5831

Re: Informed sources tell me.

Postby neilcork68 » July 9th, 2018, 11:30 am

We had an FA Cup run. Every game was televised...Our season ticket sales were at an all time high. Gates were up last season but we don't seem to have a 'pot to pee in' ?????
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Micheal, mike wilks and 26 guests

Powered by phpBB ®