Re: Time to bring the England team hone

mad norm wrote:
penycwm county wrote:Coincidence that Porton Down is just down the road !?!?
Well spotted!
I'm sure COBRA will reconvene after your astute observation
Clearly there is an ISIS ring operating out of Porton Down lobbing Walker's Crisp packets filled with Novochik all over Wiltshire
You’ve clearly regained your sanity :grin: convenient coincidence that it’s happening during May’s chequers Brexit fiasco?

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
whoareya wrote:
mad norm wrote: Clearly there is an ISIS ring operating out of Porton Down lobbing Walker's Crisp packets filled with Novochik all over Wiltshire
What are ISIS doing, lobbing them in the river Avon as they row past.........?
Isn't ISIS that stretch of the thames through Oxford ?
Yes, but the Thames doesn't run through Amesbury so it doesn't work with the ISIS link to poisoning those nitty's there.

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote: Isn't ISIS that stretch of the thames through Oxford ?
It is. When I was growing up in that area, there used to be loads of businesses that used the name. I suspect firms like "Isis Plumbers" and "Isis Builders" have probably had to rebrand in recent years!

In fact, watching an old episode of Inspector Morse the other day (yes, I am a f***ing laugh as it happens), in the background of a shot was a flag for "Isis Croquet Club". If only they'd stuck to lawn sports instead of jihad, eh?

mad norm wrote:
penycwm county wrote:Coincidence that Porton Down is just down the road !?!?
Well spotted!
I'm sure COBRA will reconvene after your astute observation
Clearly there is an ISIS ring operating out of Porton Down lobbing Walker's Crisp packets filled with Novochik all over Wiltshire
A bit like the Simpsons, Homer taking stuff out of the nuclear plant