Re: Brizzle game behind closed doors

Jimmy Exile wrote:
Interesting quote:

"Newport County AFC would like to thank Bristol City and Newport Live for their assistance and understanding in reaching this decision."

That’s weird Newport Live being so understanding as Bush reckons they have kicked us out.
No weird jimmy I haven’t said they have kicked us out. Ha. Go back and read what I have said.

Bush wrote:Where have I said newport live have kicked them out? I’ve asked the question have they? That’s a bit different to saying they have. In fact I said I don’t believe the rumours are true.

Why are you watching our boys train every day? Are u a bit weird jimmy?
You clearly insinuated that they have kicked them out. You’ve spread damaging rumours and have been proven to be full of if shite.

you haven’t got the balls to quote any source for your shite rumours and have been made to look silly. always having a pop at the club, you are worse than that thicko stan.

not surprising as you didn’t even know what your employers do with the lauaghble business rates thread.

I saw them over the velodrome this Thursday and it’s known they trained at Dragon park over the road. The only weird person is you pal. thick as shite

Bush wrote:
Jimmy Exile wrote:
Interesting quote:

"Newport County AFC would like to thank Bristol City and Newport Live for their assistance and understanding in reaching this decision."

That’s weird Newport Live being so understanding as Bush reckons they have kicked us out.
No weird jimmy I haven’t said they have kicked us out. Ha. Go back and read what I have said.
haha nice try at backtracking. you are thick as shite pal

Jimmy Exile wrote:
Bush wrote:Where have I said newport live have kicked them out? I’ve asked the question have they? That’s a bit different to saying they have. In fact I said I don’t believe the rumours are true.

You clearly insinuated that they have kicked them out. You’ve spread damaging rumours and have been proven to be full of if shite.

you haven’t got the balls to quote any source for your shite rumours and have been made to look silly. always having a pop at the club, you are worse than that thicko stan.

not surprising as you didn’t even know what your employers do with the lauaghble business rates thread.

I saw them over the velodrome this Thursday and it’s known they trained at Dragon park over the road. The only weird person is you pal. thick as shite
Sorry Hun.

Bush wrote:
Jimmy Exile wrote:

Sorry Hun.
lol how lame.

you’ve had a nightmare pal, put the Stella away and have some kip

Bush wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:The game would have been like a behind closed doors game if it was at Spytty because it clashes with the World Cup semi final.Not many fans would go but the Club would still need to fund police and stewards.
As far as I am aware the World Cup semi finals has been confirmed for this date for about 4 years. What if England lose on Saturday? Why couldn’t game be moved to next day. Why have they now moved the fixture. Why are we not training on spytty? Do we owe newport live money and they now want money upfront before we dealing with us?
I assume both clubs forgot to check date before agreeing to play.Possibly Bristol have other plans for following night.To avoid losing money.We missed a few days at Spytty because of other events pre booked there.Newport Live only take bookings for the stadium I believe,so we don't owe them anything.

Percy plunkett wrote:
Bush wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:The game would have been like a behind closed doors game if it was at Spytty because it clashes with the World Cup semi final.Not many fans would go but the Club would still need to fund police and stewards.
As far as I am aware the World Cup semi finals has been confirmed for this date for about 4 years. What if England lose on Saturday? Why couldn’t game be moved to next day. Why have they now moved the fixture. Why are we not training on spytty? Do we owe newport live money and they now want money upfront before we dealing with us?
I assume both clubs forgot to check date before agreeing to play.Possibly Bristol have other plans for following night.To avoid losing money.We missed a few days at Spytty because of other events pre booked there.Newport Live only take bookings for the stadium I believe,so we don't owe them anything.
All very plausible and much more reassuring. Thing is we will never know anyway. What matters is the team get a stable base to train consistently not just for performance but also to attract players.