Kit Launch

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

Corpaboy

Posts

3493

Re: Kit Launch

Postby Corpaboy » July 8th, 2018, 10:28 pm

Gone to bed now .... too late
I've got some POSITIVE stuff to do tomorrow
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Posts

9725

Re: Kit Launch

Postby Stan A. Einstein » July 8th, 2018, 10:29 pm

Corpaboy wrote:So .... what exactly do you bring to the table ?
Positive answers only , please ......



This is a message board where supporters of Newport County exchange opinions.

I bring my opinions. What else would you like me to bring?
no avatar
User

Corpaboy

Posts

3493

Re: Kit Launch

Postby Corpaboy » July 8th, 2018, 10:32 pm

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:So .... what exactly do you bring to the table ?
Positive answers only , please ......



This is a message board where supporters of Newport County exchange opinions.

I bring my opinions. What else would you like me to bring?


Nothing , thanks !!!
You do enough damage with what you do now .

Like I said ..... "positive answers only , please"
no avatar
User

mad norm

Posts

4856

Location

In a Station Lane not as long as Warnhams

Re: Kit Launch

Postby mad norm » July 8th, 2018, 10:32 pm

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:So .... what exactly do you bring to the table ?
Positive answers only , please ......



This is a message board where supporters of Newport County exchange opinions.

I bring my opinions. What else would you like me to bring?

A granary loaf and half dozen eggs, ta
no avatar
User

Corpaboy

Posts

3493

Re: Kit Launch

Postby Corpaboy » July 8th, 2018, 10:34 pm

I'm "clapping happy" btw ..... :roll:
User avatar
User

Mr Figo

Posts

695

Re: Kit Launch

Postby Mr Figo » July 8th, 2018, 10:42 pm

Stan's already admitted that he has his faults- controversial yes - not caring about the single reason we all look and contribute to this message board -no. This board has a danger of, if not already, turning into a toxic pack mentality - nobody wants that. A lot of people no longer post on here because of that which is the biggest shame. People asking questions is what this board should be about, starting false rumours should have no place. I simply do not know what is true and what is not when reading this board anymore. I guess that is downside of being a fan's owned club....
no avatar
User

Corpaboy

Posts

3493

Re: Kit Launch

Postby Corpaboy » July 8th, 2018, 10:45 pm

Mr Figo wrote:Stan's already admitted that he has his faults- controversial yes - not caring about the single reason we all look and contribute to this message board -no. This board has a danger of, if not already, turning into a toxic pack mentality - nobody wants that. A lot of people no longer post on here because of that which is the biggest shame. People asking questions is what this board should be about, starting false rumours should have no place. I simply do not know what is true and what is not when reading this board anymore. I guess that is downside of being a fan's owned club....


One word .... TOXIC !
I've said it before .......
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Posts

9725

Re: Kit Launch

Postby Stan A. Einstein » July 8th, 2018, 10:52 pm

Corpaboy wrote:
Mr Figo wrote:Stan's already admitted that he has his faults- controversial yes - not caring about the single reason we all look and contribute to this message board -no. This board has a danger of, if not already, turning into a toxic pack mentality - nobody wants that. A lot of people no longer post on here because of that which is the biggest shame. People asking questions is what this board should be about, starting false rumours should have no place. I simply do not know what is true and what is not when reading this board anymore. I guess that is downside of being a fan's owned club....


One word .... TOXIC !
I've said it before .......


Odd isn't it? You ask me what I bring to the table, and to be positive. I answer your question, fully and positively, and then ask you one in return.

Your response is to shout TOXIC.

Like you I know I'm wasting my time. You don't really get irony do you?
no avatar
User

Corpaboy

Posts

3493

Re: Kit Launch

Postby Corpaboy » July 8th, 2018, 11:27 pm

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:
Mr Figo wrote:Stan's already admitted that he has his faults- controversial yes - not caring about the single reason we all look and contribute to this message board -no. This board has a danger of, if not already, turning into a toxic pack mentality - nobody wants that. A lot of people no longer post on here because of that which is the biggest shame. People asking questions is what this board should be about, starting false rumours should have no place. I simply do not know what is true and what is not when reading this board anymore. I guess that is downside of being a fan's owned club....


One word .... TOXIC !
I've said it before .......


Odd isn't it? You ask me what I bring to the table, and to be positive. I answer your question, fully and positively, and then ask you one in return.

Your response is to shout TOXIC.

Like you I know I'm wasting my time. You don't really get irony do you?


I'm still trying to see how you answered "fully and positively" ??

You answered , yes . Well done .

But to just say "this messageboard is all about opinions" says nothing ?? Either "fully or positive" ???

BTW ..... what do you think of the new kit , or are you waiting for the Kit Launch ??!

Like I said ..... bored
User avatar
User

Mr Figo

Posts

695

Re: Kit Launch

Postby Mr Figo » July 8th, 2018, 11:36 pm

He can't answer the question about the new kit as it's not been announced yet - unless you have a picture of it?????
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Posts

9725

Re: Kit Launch

Postby Stan A. Einstein » July 8th, 2018, 11:44 pm

Corpaboy wrote:
BTW ..... what do you think of the new kit , or are you waiting for the Kit Launch ??!

Like I said ..... bored



This I hope is fairly non-controversial. Like most people my favourite County kit for colour is the one that we were wearing when I started watching. That being for me the mid 60' being old gold amber and black shorts.

I don't really like advertising on shirts as I believe that the shirts represent our town and should be above being commercialized.

However I support Newport County and to a very large degree I don't really give a toss what kit they wear.
no avatar
User

Loyalfoot

Posts

273

Re: Kit Launch

Postby Loyalfoot » July 9th, 2018, 6:55 am

Stan you try to make out you know so much but it's all hot hair and toxic rumours and as a real fan it's like your always putting a negative on anything the club does or is wanting to do.
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Posts

9725

Re: Kit Launch

Postby Stan A. Einstein » July 9th, 2018, 9:14 am

Loyalfoot wrote:Stan you try to make out you know so much but it's all hot hair and toxic rumours and as a real fan it's like your always putting a negative on anything the club does or is wanting to do.


Okay let's examine this.

I have just read through this entire thread. I would be grateful if you could point out to me what precisely you believe I have said, which you believe to be 'hot air and toxic rumours'.

Please don't just come back with further insults. Really just quote that which I have written which you find so untrue. I will be honest with you. Trying to be my severest critic I can find nothing of the sort.

If you care to read it you will find a lot of personal bile aimed at me. Which doesn't worry me in the slightest but I genuinely can't find anything I have written which is disingenuous.
no avatar
User

neilcork68

Posts

5726

Re: Kit Launch

Postby neilcork68 » July 9th, 2018, 11:37 am

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Loyalfoot wrote:Stan you try to make out you know so much but it's all hot hair and toxic rumours and as a real fan it's like your always putting a negative on anything the club does or is wanting to do.


Okay let's examine this.

I have just read through this entire thread. I would be grateful if you could point out to me what precisely you believe I have said, which you believe to be 'hot air and toxic rumours'.

Please don't just come back with further insults. Really just quote that which I have written which you find so untrue. I will be honest with you. Trying to be my severest critic I can find nothing of the sort.

If you care to read it you will find a lot of personal bile aimed at me. Which doesn't worry me in the slightest but I genuinely can't find anything I have written which is disingenuous.



Loyalfoot is one of Harps62 latest aliases isn't it ??? Take the abuse with a pinch of salt Brendan as that seems to be the way on here if you go against their views. Have a different view and your 'Toxic' :lol:
no avatar
User

county2016

Posts

78

Re: Kit Launch

Postby county2016 » July 9th, 2018, 1:25 pm

Just a thought is the kit for sale at launch .....as this is about kit launch :grin:
PreviousNext

Who is online

Powered by phpBB ®