England v Sweden

What a superb performance by England today to gain a well deserved win --I would love to see them g all the way and to win the World-cup----Gareth Southgate has done a superb job too, It was a pleasure to watch the game
COME ON ENGLAND ……" Mexico" were outclassed !!!….Bob Bassett

Re: England v Sweden

BertieB wrote:What a superb performance by England today to gain a well deserved win --I would love to see them g all the way and to win the World-cup----Gareth Southgate has done a superb job too, It was a pleasure to watch the game
COME ON ENGLAND ……" Mexico" were outclassed !!!….Bob Bassett

Don't you mean "Sweden" were outclassed?

BertieB wrote:Seriously, a brilliant win and I hope they go all the way, Gareth Southgate is doing a great job, and what a goalkeeper ??

Come on Engerland !!!! Yours Sincerely. Robert, a fan !!!
Brilliant? The only half decent side the have played so far, Belgium reserves, took them apart.

Cornish Exile wrote:
BertieB wrote:Seriously, a brilliant win and I hope they go all the way, Gareth Southgate is doing a great job, and what a goalkeeper ??

Come on Engerland !!!! Yours Sincerely. Robert, a fan !!!
Brilliant? The only half decent side the have played so far, Belgium reserves, took them apart.
In fairness, and far be it from me to be fair to the English, Belgium reserves took England reserves apart. And Japan, Brazil and France being a far harder route the final than Columbia, Sweden and Croatia, I am not too sure that too much should be read into that result.

JonD wrote:
Loyalfoot wrote:That keeper is outstanding by far the best keeper in the tournament.

Come On England
Do you mean “by far the best keeper left in the tournament” or are you just getting a bit carried away? ;)
Obviously missed Courtois' performance against Brazil.

Loyalfoot wrote:Just my opinion but of course not fact.
And you are entitled to your opinion pal.

Mind you if you really believe that having seen Courtois's display that Jordan Pickford is 'by far the best keeper in the tournament' then it is my opinion that you know f@ck all about football. :grin: