Re: New Kit leak

What ever happened to the Neal Heard "retro" kits from last season ???
Didn't we all get asked to vote for our favourite ?
Has anyone seen or heard ( :roll: ) anything since ?

I remember calling into the club shop last season and asking for the "Neal Heard" hat n scarf which EVERYBODY seemed to be wearing at the time .

I was told that we'd sold out , and we wouldn't be getting more stock in as the Club wanted to renegotiate the agreement with Neal ???

Anyone know anymore on this ?
They were flying off the shelves , yet we sold out with no chance of ordering more ???

Corpaboy wrote:What ever happened to the Neal Heard "retro" kits from last season ???
Didn't we all get asked to vote for our favourite ?
Has anyone seen or heard ( :roll: ) anything since ?

I remember calling into the club shop last season and asking for the "Neal Heard" hat n scarf which EVERYBODY seemed to be wearing at the time .

I was told that we'd sold out , and we wouldn't be getting more stock in as the Club wanted to renegotiate the agreement with Neal ???

Anyone know anymore on this ?
They were flying off the shelves , yet we sold out with no chance of ordering more ???
Isn’t it the new third kit mate?

There is much not to like about the home and away kits. The collars for starters. Not sure about the stripes on the shirts (but then that could just be an ageing man not liking change) and would have liked striped socks like the ones seen last season. But I'll have a closer look this afternoon...

wattsville_boy wrote:There is much not to like about the home and away kits. The collars for starters.
The collars are the best bit! I'm delighted to see us have a collar on our shirts again. Will definitely be buying one for my kids (depending on what they replace the betting company logo with), and might even get one for myself.

Kairdiff Exile wrote:
wattsville_boy wrote:There is much not to like about the home and away kits. The collars for starters.
The collars are the best bit! I'm delighted to see us have a collar on our shirts again. Will definitely be buying one for my kids (depending on what they replace the betting company logo with), and might even get one for myself.
Perhaps they'll look better when worn than in a photo...