Re: New Kit leak

wattsville_boy wrote:
Kairdiff Exile wrote:
wattsville_boy wrote:There is much not to like about the home and away kits. The collars for starters.
The collars are the best bit! I'm delighted to see us have a collar on our shirts again. Will definitely be buying one for my kids (depending on what they replace the betting company logo with), and might even get one for myself.
Perhaps they'll look better when worn than in a photo...
You must have a better shape than most of us then mate :shock: :grin:

I have no great passion either way. A football kit is a football kit. However I defy anyone to read the Argus article without having a belly laugh.

Apparently our kit encapsulates a "unique blend of graphical movement coming back into football design". And "a bespoke kit which is not only relevant but also fresh'".

There's only so much you can do with a football kit, at least that's what I thought.

mad norm wrote:Well, the kit must have taken a skilled team of professional designers and artists and technical advisors all of two minutes to come up with that

I believe Neil Heard designed it based on our 1938 kit, whilst I'm not a big fan of the design the absolute piss take from someone like you who constantly moans about anything to do with Newport County yet don't watch a game, whilst sitting in your local 'spoons apparently telling everyone you're a Newport County fan. Nice one Norm !