New Kit leak

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

mad norm

In a Station Lane not as long as Warnhams

Re: New Kit leak

Postby mad norm » July 10th, 2018, 8:18 pm

Oh dear,not a very pleasant comment..but unlike many friends in Newport you have never met me..Please don't pre judge people
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

MT

Postby Exile 1976 » July 10th, 2018, 8:34 pm

mad norm wrote:Oh dear,not a very pleasant comment..but unlike many friends in Newport you have never met me..Please don't pre judge people

No, I've never met you, well I wouldnt would I? I don't drink in Godalming 'spoons & you don't watch Newport play.
I'm not pre judging you, I'm going on everything I read from you on here, as my comments say.
no avatar
User

whoareya

Postby whoareya » July 10th, 2018, 9:11 pm

Exile 1976 wrote:
mad norm wrote:Oh dear,not a very pleasant comment..but unlike many friends in Newport you have never met me..Please don't pre judge people

No, I've never met you, well I wouldnt would I? I don't drink in Godalming 'spoons & you don't watch Newport play.
I'm not pre judging you, I'm going on everything I read from you on here, as my comments say.

You're wrong on that.

I've seen and met Norm at southern away games when we were in the conference - he's a pensioner now and can't afford to get to many games.

You're out of order.
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

MT

Postby Exile 1976 » July 10th, 2018, 9:17 pm

whoareya wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:

You're wrong on that.

I've seen and met Norm at southern away games when we were in the conference - he's a pensioner now and can't afford to get to many games.

You're out of order.

Ah well. Nevermind.
no avatar
User

Alan G Bryant

Postby Alan G Bryant » July 10th, 2018, 9:41 pm

Exile 1976 wrote:

In fairness I can think of other men that proclaim to be Newport county supporters whilst never attending a game that try to be far more damaging to our club than Norm
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

MT

Postby Exile 1976 » July 10th, 2018, 9:43 pm

Alan G Bryant wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:

In fairness I can think of other men that proclaim to be Newport county supporters whilst never attending a game that try to be far more damaging to our club than Norm

Can you? Name them then Al, don't be shy
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » July 10th, 2018, 9:44 pm

Alan G Bryant wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:

Who would they be then?
no avatar
User

newgroundrodney

Postby newgroundrodney » July 10th, 2018, 9:44 pm

Having had a closer look, I'd swap the amber socks to match the amber shirt, and black socks with black shirt. Before anyone says anything, the photo for this very messageboard has that colour scheme.
no avatar
User

Percy plunkett

Postby Percy plunkett » July 10th, 2018, 9:52 pm

newgroundrodney wrote:Having had a closer look, I'd swap the amber socks to match the amber shirt, and black socks with black shirt. Before anyone says anything, the photo for this very messageboard has that colour scheme.

I'd go further and have all Amber and all black.One odd thing,the sponsors name is all black on those kits but half black with blue on the white.
no avatar
User

newgroundrodney

Postby newgroundrodney » July 10th, 2018, 9:56 pm

Percy plunkett wrote:
newgroundrodney wrote:Having had a closer look, I'd swap the amber socks to match the amber shirt, and black socks with black shirt. Before anyone says anything, the photo for this very messageboard has that colour scheme.

I'd go further and have all Amber and all black.One odd thing,the sponsors name is all black on those kits but half black with blue on the white.

Weren't most fans disliking of the all amber set up?
no avatar
User

Alan G Bryant

Postby Alan G Bryant » July 10th, 2018, 9:58 pm

Put it this way , any supporter not attending games and spending days colluding with a bitter ex employee in an attempt to bring the club down whilst we are in the play offs is no supporter of Newport County.

It is heartwarming that the attendances increased during that period though.
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

MT

Postby Exile 1976 » July 10th, 2018, 10:01 pm

Don't be a shithouse, name them.
no avatar
User

Percy plunkett

Postby Percy plunkett » July 10th, 2018, 10:20 pm

newgroundrodney wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:

Weren't most fans disliking of the all amber set up?

A lot of fans want to stick with tradition yes,but I was instrumental in persuading the Club to try all amber for five years in our AFC days.I honestly think it looks better.Then we did it again in our first season in the league and the great escape year so why not again.The black kit certainly looks more impressive all black also.Maybe next year?.
no avatar
User

Willthiswork

Rank

Postby Willthiswork » July 10th, 2018, 10:23 pm

Noticed
http://changingmindsproject.org.uk/
are on the front of the kids shirts.
no avatar
User

OLDCROMWELLIAN