Pre-Season Training at Dragon Park

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

Corpaboy

Posts

3324

Re: Pre-Season Training at Dragon Park

Postby Corpaboy » July 10th, 2018, 3:05 pm

daftasfxxx wrote:He worded it as if he was asking a question but really he was spreading false rumours and yet still hasnt the bullocks to admit it
No cred mate you got no cred


And according to Stan there were never any rumours , and I'm just a "brown noser" ??

Hey , ho ........
User avatar
User

Bush

Posts

7236

Re: Pre-Season Training at Dragon Park

Postby Bush » July 10th, 2018, 3:10 pm

Corpaboy wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:So much for the rumours about being "locked out" of Newport Stadium then ??!! :roll:


There were no rumours of that. It has been said by some that Newport Live wanted more money to stage the Bristol City game than County would make from the game. As a consequence of that the club took the pragmatic decision to play the game behind closed doors at Bristol.

In fairness in those circumstances that is the decision I would have made.

Still never let the facts get in the way of a bit of brown nosing, eh?


Bush ... 6th July .....

"Just realised the game has been moved to Bristol as well. Are we still training there? If not have we been locked out of spytty as well?"


Are we still training there? A question to anyone who Anyone who goes over spytty and might see if we are training there. I had no idea if we were but there were photos of us training at Cwmbran and people saying we were at lliswerry high. You haven’t quoted me where I said I don’t believe we have been locked out.
no avatar
User

neilcork68

Posts

5616

Re: Pre-Season Training at Dragon Park

Postby neilcork68 » July 10th, 2018, 3:41 pm

Loyalfoot wrote:Oh yeah Neil you never turn up to invites to the training ground lol lol lol




#growupHarps :roll: :roll: :roll:
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

Posts

13737

Location

MT

Re: Pre-Season Training at Dragon Park

Postby Exile 1976 » July 10th, 2018, 3:49 pm

Corpaboy wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:So much for the rumours about being "locked out" of Newport Stadium then ??!! :roll:


There were no rumours of that. It has been said by some that Newport Live wanted more money to stage the Bristol City game than County would make from the game. As a consequence of that the club took the pragmatic decision to play the game behind closed doors at Bristol.

In fairness in those circumstances that is the decision I would have made.

Still never let the facts get in the way of a bit of brown nosing, eh?


Bush ... 6th July .....

"Just realised the game has been moved to Bristol as well. Are we still training there? If not have we been locked out of spytty as well?"



We're not training at Spytty Park (Newport Stadium) any more though so this proves nothing.
However, I don't think we were 'locked out' of there, (Bush stated the same also), but we are now training at Dragon Park instead.
no avatar
User

Corpaboy

Posts

3324

Re: Pre-Season Training at Dragon Park

Postby Corpaboy » July 10th, 2018, 3:59 pm

So .... all is fine then ? Happy Days !

I just wish people would think sometimes before putting these comments out there with no solid evidence apart from hearsay down the local .

If the "question" hadn't have been so dramatic , and , dare I say "negative" towards the club then no drama

Why not just ask "Oooo ... it looks like we're not training at Spytty at the moment . I wonder what we've organised instead and why ?" then no issue .

Onwards and upwards , eh ...
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

Posts

13737

Location

MT

Re: Pre-Season Training at Dragon Park

Postby Exile 1976 » July 10th, 2018, 4:10 pm

Yes Corpaboy, all is fine, you keep telling yourself that muc :roll:
Where we train is the least of our worries.
no avatar
User

jollysuperstar

Posts

136

Re: Pre-Season Training at Dragon Park

Postby jollysuperstar » July 10th, 2018, 4:22 pm

Corpaboy wrote:So .... all is fine then ? Happy Days !

I just wish people would think sometimes before putting these comments out there with no solid evidence apart from hearsay down the local .

If the "question" hadn't have been so dramatic , and , dare I say "negative" towards the club then no drama

Why not just ask "Oooo ... it looks like we're not training at Spytty at the moment . I wonder what we've organised instead and why ?" then no issue .

Onwards and upwards , eh ...

Like Exile states least of our worries.

Head nice and cool under that sand Corpa?
no avatar
User

Alan G Bryant

Posts

419

Re: Pre-Season Training at Dragon Park

Postby Alan G Bryant » July 10th, 2018, 6:22 pm

This is great news about Dragon Park , hopefully it will entice a better quality loanee to our club as well.
no avatar
User

countymadbel

Posts

245

Dragon park

Postby countymadbel » July 11th, 2018, 6:56 am

Great news regarding deal on new training ground, but do we have to pay to use the said facility if so how much?
no avatar
User

neilcork68

Posts

5616

Re: Pre-Season Training at Dragon Park

Postby neilcork68 » July 11th, 2018, 10:28 am

Loyalfoot wrote:I can't see Neil C at the training session for his planned meeting




What time do they start training......I have just returned home after waiting more than half an hour in Aldi car Park ( 9.0am until 9.45 am ) and a no show from Wilmott or any players ? (Got my receipt from Aldi's to prove I was there at the times i say :wink: )
#wasted journey :wink:
How would you know if I was there , do you know who I am or what I look like ?
Last edited by neilcork68 on July 11th, 2018, 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
no avatar
User

rncfc

Posts

2947

Location

Caerphilly

Re: Pre-Season Training at Dragon Park

Postby rncfc » July 11th, 2018, 10:59 am

Loyalfoot wrote:I can't see Neil C at the training session for his planned meeting



Just concentrate on training Rob.
Previous

Who is online

Powered by phpBB ®