Rumour Control.

Hi and good morning.

I would love to comment and I'm sure others would on the total and utter rubbish that appears via social media but unless I spent every minute of every day, I still wouldn't have time to get through it all.

As your well aware I can't comment on confidential/financial/sensitive matters.

The best place for you to find the correct information is when it's released by the club through official channels, Not on here.

Are we talking....yes we are.
Are we locked out...no we're not
Where are we training....look for yourself.
Can you buy a ticket....yes you can.
Have we signed players....yes we have
Wheres the new sponsor.....done
Where's the new kit.....done.
Academy cat 3....done.
Academy kit...done.

Anyone that would like to help, give me a shout.
Spend some time helping the club instead of wasting it on rumour control.

Ryan Courtney UTC

oh and if my spelling or grammar is crap, I don't care. UTC

Re: Rumour Control.

Cromwellend2 wrote:Hi and good morning.

I would love to comment and I'm sure others would on the total and utter rubbish that appears via social media but unless I spent every minute of every day, I still wouldn't have time to get through it all.

The best place for you to find the correct information is when it's released by the club through official channels, Not on here.

Academy cat 3....done.
Academy kit...done.

Ryan Courtney UTC

Well said !
And thank you Ryan .
Let's hope all is sorted to everyone's benefit .
UTC

Cromwellend2 wrote:Hi and good morning.

Academy cat 3....done.
Academy kit...done.

Ryan Courtney UTC

Absolutely well said.

Exile 1976 wrote:Are we in dispute with the WRU with regards to their financial demands (many thousands of pounds) on us?
Why aren't we selling ST's in our club shop?
Certain financial information is privey to directors and our accountant for obvious reasons. If you would like view this put yourself up for election to be a director or wait for the club to release a statement.

Our club shop is closed and has been for some time. Tickets can be bought at the neon as announced.

Ryan Courtney UTC

UPTHEPORT wrote:Ryan what is going on in the commercial dept I'm leaving messages as phone goes straight to answer phone no one is replying this has gone on 5/6 weeks now

I have money to give to the Club as message board Sponsorship
On it now. UTC

Cromwellend2 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:Are we in dispute with the WRU with regards to their financial demands (many thousands of pounds) on us?
Certain financial information is privey to directors and our accountant for obvious reasons. If you would like view this put yourself up for election to be a director or wait for the club to release a statement.

Our club shop is closed and has been for some time. Tickets can be bought at the neon as announced.

Ryan Courtney UTC

Not asking for financial ins and outs Ryan, just asking for a simple answer to a simple question, are we in dispute with the WRU, yes or no?

Yes, we all know our club shop is closed, the question was why?

If you're going to come on here with things to say and calling the thread 'Rumour Control', perhaps you could/should answer the questions, if not, perhaps you should have not posted the thread and simply told us to wait for official announcements

Exile 1976 wrote:
Cromwellend2 wrote:

Ryan Courtney UTC

Not asking for financial ins and outs Ryan, just asking for a simple answer to a simple question, are we in dispute with the WRU, yes or no?

Yes, we all know our club shop is closed, the question was why?

If you're going to come on here with things to say and calling the thread 'Rumour Control', perhaps you could/should answer the questions, if not, perhaps you should have not posted the thread and simply told us to wait for official announcements
That was the whole point of the thread was to say I will comment on what I can, otherwise wait of an official announcement on any mater. UTC

UPTHEPORT wrote:Ryan what is going on in the commercial dept I'm leaving messages as phone goes straight to answer phone no one is replying this has gone on 5/6 weeks now

I have money to give to the Club as message board Sponsorship

PMd you boss

Imho wouldn’t be a bad idea to get a licence in one of the empty pubs in town and combine it with a club shop there also selling tea, coffee and snacks during the day. Newport seems to love coffee shops, and the inhabitants of the city ( like me ) have always enjoyed a drink! :grin:

lowandhard wrote:Imho wouldn’t be a bad idea to get a licence in one of the empty pubs in town and combine it with a club shop there also selling tea, coffee and snacks during the day. Newport seems to love coffee shops, and the inhabitants of the city ( like me ) have always enjoyed a drink! :grin:

Have you seen the rents/ rates the shops have to pay in the City Centre ? That's one of the reasons shops are struggling

"Hi, good morning,

This is your Captain speaking. Just like to control a few rumours.

There has been a little hiccup. Nothing to worry about. Our ship satisfies all safety regulations. The first class passengers are all safe and the Carpathia is steaming towards us as I speak. To add to your comfort we have reopened all the bars and the drinks are all free. Yes what is it Exile 76?"

"I was just wondering if there are enough lifeboats for us poor devils in streerage?"

"As I was saying, our ship satisfies all safety regulations, the first class passengers are safe, and the drinks are free. Oh look lots of ice from that berg we scraped for your free drinks."
Last edited by Stan A. Einstein on July 11th, 2018, 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.