Re: Chippenham T. - Video and Post-Match Interviews

I was at the match and the pitch was really poor - looked bone dry and hard, uneven surface and sloping from end to end and in places side to side. Probably a good move by Mike Flynn to substitute most of the first team squad at half time to avoid what appeared to be a real risk of injury.

Great shot by Jack Compton for the goal, although it appeared to go immediately above the keeper and I have a feeling Joe Day would have saved it if he had still been in goal.

Re: Chippenham T. - Video and Post-Match Interviews

County Exile wrote:I was at the match and the pitch was really poor - looked bone dry and hard, uneven surface and sloping from end to end and in places side to side. Probably a good move by Mike Flynn to substitute most of the first team squad at half time to avoid what appeared to be a real risk of injury.

Great shot by Jack Compton for the goal, although it appeared to go immediately above the keeper and I have a feeling Joe Day would have saved it if he had still been in goal.
Given that we are in the hunt for another keeper, despite what you said do you feel that the trialist would be up to the job. Was he same trialist as used in the other pre-season games?