OFFICIAL SUPPORTERS CLUB TRAVEL - FOREST GREEN UPDATE

OFFICIAL SUPPORTERS CLUB TRAVEL - FOREST GREEN ROVERS

Following our great win at Tranmere Rovers on the weekend I can now confirm that the Supporters Club is now running a second coach to Forest Green Rovers. Already the seats are filling up fast and at the time of writing this we only have a limited number of seats left. Should you wish to book, please ring me on 07925878330. Personal bookings can also be taken in the Newport County AFC Club shop (Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5pm; Saturday Matchdays 10am - 2pm; Tuesday Matchdays Noon - 5:00pm). You can also contact me (01633 270609) or Bob Herrin (01633 274440) outside shop opening hours up to 8pm. Please note that due to the very high demand, priority will be given to Supporter Club members.

FOREST GREEN ROVERS - Saturday 6 October 2018 ( 3pm ko)

83 Seater Double Decker - FULL

49 Seater coach - 10 seats available

Pick Up times:- Lysaghts Institute, Corporation Road (Morrisons) - 1pm
Castle Bingo - 1:10pm
Royal Oak - 1::20pm

Fares: Adult (18 - 59) £14; Concessions (60+) £12; Juniors (-18) £11

Please note that return journeys will include the usual drop off points at the Royal Oak; Jet Garage; Cross Hands ; Maindee; Riverfront Theatre, Castle Bingo and Lysaghts

Jeff

Re: OFFICIAL SUPPORTERS CLUB TRAVEL - TRANMERE / FOREST GREE

SJG99 wrote:
Trigger wrote:With demand so high why not run more buses?
I should think that's the point of the waiting list.
The word waiting list puts people of aswell mind I knew of 6 people wanting to go to Tranmere but as kids were going with them and the waiting list of 10 people they decided against it why not get a number then order the buses to that number etc. Seams impossible to get on supporters bus for most games now. We need to run a bus which is family friendly just an idea

Re: Away Travel: September / October

Percy plunkett wrote:Me and my mate are among the six people on the waiting list.I guess the bigger bus would cost more than the six extra people so not worth it unless more names are added to the list.
I no of 5 people who didn't bother with waiting list because never get on so they driving surely get a number then order the buses few days in advance as it's bout 140 going on 2 buses get 3 smaller 1s only need 20 people all 3 full then