Re: The only show in town.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
wattsville_boy wrote:I would posit that "the only show in town" is Stan arguing with all and sundry (often over insignificant matters). FFS give it (and us) a rest!!
That is the problem. I don't want to have these arguments. Unfortunately if George keeps telling his untruths I have no option.

So why don't you either do as Bassaleg boy has done, which I think very sensible and block us both, or you could ask George to desist.
Both of you make some valid points from time to time (in-between the diatribe). But you just can't play nicely together...and it gets so boring to read.

A decent moderator would be taking a guillotine to much of the squabbling on here...

wattsville_boy wrote: Both of you make some valid points from time to time (in-between the diatribe). But you just can't play nicely together...and it gets so boring to read.

A decent moderator would be taking a guillotine to much of the squabbling on here...
This x 1,000,000. You're grown men. Take a look at yourselves.

Kairdiff Exile wrote:
George Street-Bridge wrote:All I would say is people should read all contributions very carefully. There's one set of prints on every single outbreak of aggro here.
No, trust me, you're both as bad as each other. You just can't see it. Give your head a wobble.
Actually for once I agree with George to the extent that one should read what is said.

However I have to concede that by allowing myself to get dragged into the argument I am every bit as stupid as George.

My final input on this. I am blocking George and I ask only that people read what I say not what George says I say.

Re: Let's put this to bed.

Firstly Stan please let me apologise for not having your permission to go to bed between my post and your response.
Secondly I don't have to trawl back through your diatribe too far to find an example of "accusation" . Just look at Jimmy Exiles post. You have accused him of being told "to shut the f@ck up" by his brother. The man says he has no brother ?
Now you say you used to be a Barista. Run along old boy and get me a double espresso please.
That is what you used to do isn't it ?

Jimmy Exile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Threadbare wrote:Next move. Stan consults with his contact on the board, which I'm sure is pretty obvious to all who that is , apart from those that blow smoke up his arse, and not his dick. Board man then says to Jimmy Exile's brother stop your brother spreading nasty rumours.

So , once again , Stanley baby...........
1. Who is Jimmy Exile ( you always ask for names, so share your "inside" knowledge)
2. Who is his brothe ?
3. Who told you that little Jimmy Exile was told to shut up by his brother ?

Tell you what. PM me your phone number and I will call you and tell you who little Jimmy is.

8)
Lol.

You wouldn’t be able to tell him who I am as I havent got a brother you silly bonehead.

Haha makes me laugh how my posts hurt stan to this extent. Lol.

This post is rather embarrassing for you now hey :oops: :lol:

From forum rules / guidelines thread:
Jackorias wrote:No more speculation on people's identities please. Users may remain anonymous should they wish.

This "they should have the balls to sign their name" mentality has to stop, this is not how this forum ever has, does or ever will operate because anonymity ensures an ability to truly speak freely no matter what your connection is to the club. Be it fan or otherwise. If your argument is polar-opposite to another user then have the common decency to engage in a constructive discussion. Signing your name to a post doesn't make it hold any more weight or make it any more entitled than your fellow Newport County supporter with the conflicting disposition.

Any posts in the future that actively theorise what the identity of a certain user is are to be deleted.

Please help the forum staff in reporting any posts that do the above to ensure they are dealt with accordingly.

If you continue to press and use conjecture to identify persons on here, you will incur an indefinite ban.

If you should have any questions, please direct them to myself via private message.

Many thanks,
Jack(orias)