Re: SEASON TICKET COLLECTIONS ?...

newgroundrodney wrote:Any official news on Season Ticket collections?.... I thought I just read on here that it's now the Kingsway Shop that we're meant to go to. Is that right? Has anything been said officially?
Getting lost with it all now.
Called over the shop earlier and they didn't know anything other than they are "hoping" by the end of July !
They also said that "hopefully" we will still have "ticket buying options" at RP , but told me to just wait for an official announcement from The Club .

Bush wrote:I swear season tickets are late every year so why the panic? as in previous years they will give you tickets until your cards are ready anyway.
They just want that magic bit of plastic :lol:
Seriously though, I think many just worried as maybe they’ve lost or mislaid their receipt or otherwise have no proof of their season ticket. I always get a receipt when I pay for mine as their issue seems to get later every year - you’d have thought we’d have learned how to do it by now :roll:

Bush wrote:I swear season tickets are late every year so why the panic? as in previous years they will give you tickets until your cards are ready anyway.
That's not the point though , Bush .
I was told beginning of July . People go on holiday around this time .
If people pay money up front , they shouldn't then have the hassle of going and getting another ticket on the day . Most games I go straight from work and time is a bit tight .
That's all I'm saying

Corpaboy wrote:
That's not the point though , Bush .
I was told beginning of July . People go on holiday around this time .
If people pay money up front , they shouldn't then have the hassle of going and getting another ticket on the day . Most games I go straight from work and time is a bit tight .
That's all I'm saying
I remember getting my season ticket in the mid-70s at the opening home game of the season from Keith Saunders personally, and on more than one occasion. And then they were just a little bits of folded and covered cardboard! They have always(?) seemed to be late IMHO.