Re: Positive + & Negative -

lowandhard wrote:
owlsabout wrote:I wd hope and like to think mf is bringing another experience striker in on loan ?
One would hope so, only Amond scores on anything like a regular basis and that’s not exactly prolific. Once the side is settled let’s hope the midfield make a contribution too.
How experienced are we talking about Mikw, i had a decent shot on me on my day :grin:

daftasfxxx wrote:
lowandhard wrote:
owlsabout wrote:I wd hope and like to think mf is bringing another experience striker in on loan ?
One would hope so, only Amond scores on anything like a regular basis and that’s not exactly prolific. Once the side is settled let’s hope the midfield make a contribution too.
How experienced are we talking about Mikw, i had a decent shot on me on my day :grin:
Yeah me too mate but I was playing with my grandson at the weekend and now I find my formerly sweet left leg can’t hit a cow in the @rse with a shovel :grin:

newgroundrodney wrote:Some people say you can completely ignore pre season friendly results, but I disagree.
At some point you need to see that the things you're trying can get results.
Some of our starting line ups have not been FAR OFF full strength.
It's more about getting match fitness and team work rather than results.

Willthiswork wrote:
newgroundrodney wrote:Some people say you can completely ignore pre season friendly results, but I disagree.
Thank you Gareth Southgate

Bush wrote:I couldn’t even tell you the scores of our pre season results this summer. Seen us have shit seasons after a good pre season and seen us have poor seasons after a decent pre seasons. Means nothing apart from fitness and trying to find someone decent on trial.
If I recall correctly we had a good pre season with Anthony Hudson, lots of high scoring wins and drawing with Stoke , but not making many friends in our game against Bolton.

mad norm wrote:
Willthiswork wrote:
Thank you Gareth Southgate

:cheers:

The Welsh Southgate!

I have a waistcoat with a Dragon on it!