Re: Kingsway Shop

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
SJG99 wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:We were led to believe the soccer and rugby would be sharing the same premises at RP for shop/ticketing? An idea the Dragons chairman claims he initiated? We anxiously await further information
Mexican stand off over the excessive costs from the landlord mentioned at the supporters meeting, I should think. Bit difficult to move forward jointly when disputing a bunch of costs. Makes sense as temp ticket and club shop options are in place and they were the two joint facilities previously mentioned.
Isn't the ticketing from Kingsway also now ?
No idea, just saying that there was a problem and temporary solutions have been found.

So ...... if our main shop/ticket office is now a 20 minute walk away from RP , will that be the only option for our "walk up on the day" fans to get a match ticket ???

Never mind the away fans ??

I see a Court case coming up ......

Anyone know a good Barrister ???? :shock:

mad norm wrote:Doris has been known to frequent chambers and is willing to take on any legal affairs in the absence of Stan Phillistein.
You really are not funny
Suggest you change your username to
Sad Norm.

Corpaboy wrote:So ...... if our main shop/ticket office is now a 20 minute walk away from RP , will that be the only option for our "walk up on the day" fans to get a match ticket ???

Corps
It's a total joke
For goodness sake let us trust members know what the f**k is going on

jollysuperstar wrote:
mad norm wrote:Doris has been known to frequent chambers and is willing to take on any legal affairs in the absence of Stan Phillistein.
You really are not funny
Suggest you change your username to
Sad Norm.
What's the matter Harps had a sense of humour bypass?

Corpaboy wrote:So ...... if our main shop/ticket office is now a 20 minute walk away from RP , will that be the only option for our "walk up on the day" fans to get a match ticket ???

20 min walk?? It’s 10 max at a leisurely stroll

big baz wrote:

20 min walk?? It’s 10 max at a leisurely stroll
On line sales are only a few seconds from my computer, but with less than two weeks to the start of the season, guess what? :shock:

jollysuperstar wrote:

Corps
It's a total joke
For goodness sake let us trust members know what the f**k is going on
It's no "joke" at all mate .....
Gone on too long now .
I'm all for letting things sort themselves out and leaving things to the people who run the Club , but we are now 2 weeks from the start of the season and I still have no idea where my season ticket is , and it appears that we won't be selling anything from Rodney Parade on match days ?
I've always said that a shop presence in the City Centre would be a good thing , but not to REPLACE what we had over RP .
Out first home game of the season and a "floater" fan decides to pop over to have a look in the sunshine . "Where do I get a ticket ?"

"Eeerrrrrr ..... dunno ? You could go and see if Neon is open ? Or , you might have some luck in town ...??"

"Oh .... I'll tell you what . I'll give it a miss"

Can't disagree with anything in that post. Whole thing is becoming a farce.
I have to drive to games and, I suspect like many other casual purchasers, won't be walking over to town for merchandise.
I rely on getting tickets online and printing at home. Any idea if that facility will be available for the first home game.