Re: Kingsway Shop

SJG99 wrote:FWIW not only did it look open when I was there on Saturday, there was a queue out of the door and all the card machines worked the whole time. Plus half of the team turned up.

Not sure what the guy was looking at when he said it has the "same stock" as the old shop, 90% of the products weren't even available until last week. It's mostly home and away kit and the new grey training stuff is all along the wall at the back, near the stuff that actually is old stock, the accessories and gifts and scarves.

The white third kit isn't on sale yet, and it was announced a while back that it wouldn't be on sale yet, so also unlikely there would be any stock out to buy, because it's not on sale yet. I think mentioning it three times in a sentence might help people realise that.

The only thing I'm disappointed about is that having gone to Russia I'm a tad skint this month, and I wanted the home shirt to wear to Hereford, but it was clear there were far fewer of the away kit and it was probably going to sell out. So, made my decision, bought the home kit, and the away kit has now sold out in my size. :roll:

Hi, thought you would like to know that the white shirt is now in the store and on line. Came available yesterday afternoon.

Amberexile wrote:Tweet from the club -

SHOP| Over 400 visitors and record sales in our first week at the @KingswayCentre

Imagine how many more if the actually opened the door so people could get in :lol:
Of Course that is positive news, and if it can be arranged to have merchandise available on matchdays at RP as the club saying they are trying to arrange even better.

SHOP| Over 400 visitors and record sales in our first week at the @KingswayCentre

Imagine how many more if the actually opened the door so people could get in :lol:
Amber
That is excellent news
Not sure how you can comment on the door situation though
Maybe if it was open and lights on it could have been doubled
Who knows
At least it's being pushed along
Record sales against what not sure on that comment
Positive though

jollysuperstar wrote:

Amber
That is excellent news
Not sure how you can comment on the door situation though
Maybe if it was open and lights on it could have been doubled
Who knows
At least it's being pushed along
Record sales against what not sure on that comment
Positive though
You don't understand humour do you?

Paddys Bar wrote:
SJG99 wrote:FWIW not only did it look open when I was there on Saturday, there was a queue out of the door and all the card machines worked the whole time. Plus half of the team turned up.

Not sure what the guy was looking at when he said it has the "same stock" as the old shop, 90% of the products weren't even available until last week. It's mostly home and away kit and the new grey training stuff is all along the wall at the back, near the stuff that actually is old stock, the accessories and gifts and scarves.

The white third kit isn't on sale yet, and it was announced a while back that it wouldn't be on sale yet, so also unlikely there would be any stock out to buy, because it's not on sale yet. I think mentioning it three times in a sentence might help people realise that.

The only thing I'm disappointed about is that having gone to Russia I'm a tad skint this month, and I wanted the home shirt to wear to Hereford, but it was clear there were far fewer of the away kit and it was probably going to sell out. So, made my decision, bought the home kit, and the away kit has now sold out in my size. :roll:

Hi, thought you would like to know that the white shirt is now in the store and on line. Came available yesterday afternoon.
Cheers, nicely timed to separate me from what's left of my wages. I hadn't looked for all of a day too!

Buggered if I'm paying £5.19 shipping though, I shall ask around my friends and find out if any of them are visiting any time soon. :wink: