Re: Kingsway Shop

pembsexile wrote:I'm confused. I just received this weeks County newsletter via e-mail. In the email it talks about visiting the club shop based in Rodney Parade. Even gives the opening times.
Obviously an error , with the link to last years shop left on the e-mail. Note the MR TOM name on that link?

Oh deary, deary me !!!!

bodie wrote:Yes I just clicked on the `Club shop link` on the County newsletter,I couldnt see anything for salei in it.Or even an option to order replica kits.
Online shop opens on the 23rd of July for those of you that can't be bothered to read the official site

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
pembsexile wrote:I'm confused. I just received this weeks County newsletter via e-mail. In the email it talks about visiting the club shop based in Rodney Parade. Even gives the opening times.
Obviously an error , with the link to last years shop left on the e-mail. Note the MR TOM name on that link?

Oh deary, deary me !!!!
Yes, I did see the Mr Tom mentioned. Didn't want to bring that up as well though. That is for another discussion, and has been.

daftasfxxx wrote:
bodie wrote:Yes I just clicked on the `Club shop link` on the County newsletter,I couldnt see anything for salei in it.Or even an option to order replica kits.
Online shop opens on the 23rd of July for those of you that can't be bothered to read the official site
Or so it says?

Sadly no shirt for my daughter. No white shirts in stock but it did say we can pre order on the website. Got to the till and the lady said that they can't take pre orders !! After several yes, no, yes, no's we managed to order one. It will arrive after the season has started, again :( No wonder kids are put off, she'll be buying an England shirt for holiday now. Credit to the volunteers in the shop as its not their fault. Another gentleman was told he could pick his boys training kit up......it wasn't there.

daftasfxxx wrote:I do sympathize mate, my boy wants a white one but i couldn't make it today, what does it take to mention no third shirts available on launch promo?
I know mate, communication is free of charge and easy to do. She'll probably be waiting weeks now.

I do wonder whether this is a lack of organisation or smart planning?
Some clubs now stagger the availability of their kit releasing, for example, the away kit first. Fans who are gagging for this season's kit rush out and buy the first one available, then when a while later the home kit is released not wanting to miss out buy that as well when if both had been released together they would have only purchased one.